what are you suffering from?

so i thought i would bring us all together and bind us with our sufferings, so what ailments are causing you pain? a headache? hangover? or have you just had a limb amputated?

i am suffering from a sore throat which feels like swallowing glass, and i am all out of strepsils:cry:
Comments427
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I suffer from marijuana withdrawal symptoms
Every pro-weed argument I have heard says there are none.
I NEED MAH WEED
IMMA 12 YEAR OLD SWAG MIESTER

IMMA TRUE G
INJECTING MAH WEED INTO MAH NEVK AND SHIT
I had a surgery on my wrist. I had a splint on it for two weeks, and when I got it off, I had about twenty-five degrees of motion. It has been a constant struggle and pain doing the exercises to regain motion, and a few weeks later, i am only thirty degrees away from normal range of motions, even if it still hurts!
I kinda have a headache at the moment. :icondizzy-plz:
takes some tablets.
i got bronchitis.
is that the thing in the lungs?
ain't nobody got time for that!
that was my exact reaction when the doctor told me :lol:
Right now from a terrible cough and a little back ache, plus some stomach ache, but I wouldn't say suffering as I'm pretty much used to these things happening to me in a bearable way.
a severe case of unrequited love, as is most often the story with me... also alcohol intoxication... slightly...
I just got over one bitch of a cold, though
make sure you don't bring it back.
Caffeine addiction..., one week with not coffee at all and I think I can kill somebody with my own hands. I had given up on coffee before, but came back because I love that shit. It is bad for my stomach and I have to give it up again for good.... Now I can not sleep, and I am not joking.
Ah god...your post kinda reminds me when i used to drink that stuff everyday of the damn week.... I quit three years ago.
you should try having coffee enemas instead of drinking it.
Lol!. I did not know that shit actually existed until I googled it.I think I can handle the situation without putting weird stuff up my ass. lol
Paranoia and restlessness.
Boredom.. So much boredom I'm gonna freak out.
The knowledge that I'm about to tell someone I'm not interested in a second date. I'm trying to figure out how to do it as kindly and coolly as possible. :icondealwithdashplz:
I am suffering from mood swings.