Mayan Apocalypse - Experienced intense weather today

I read the forum rules and I hope this is OK to post, it is a link back to my site blog. I am trying to make people aware of the 2012 apocalypse after what I have experienced today. The weather has been crazy though the weather seems to have calmed down. Anyway I want to share my photos from today, I will be updating the site more if anything happens. I am genuinely in fear because what I experienced was incredible. Also if you have experienced anything please leave a comment.

www.owenprescott.com/blog-mayan-apocolypse.php
Comments180
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That's funny. Last I walked out of my house and looked around, there was a clear sky, little birds on my lawn and nice weather overall.
Well probably not all, I mean the world is still here.
Nowt happened. ;) We're all still here.
what a disappointment , like a cat's fart in Sahara
So, how do you feel now knowing the apocalypse never happened?
Eh, well nothing happened. It's not like this whole debacle was worth talking about anyway. Retards are just gonna push the date further and further with no real hope of anything ever occurring. People just want to feel like they are special and actually worth something; so they get involved in this "New age" bullshit in a pathetic attempt to fit in with a group of like-minded individuals who also want to feel special.

At least now my friends can stop pestering me about this bullshit and start living in reality. Then again, those type's of people always find something new to latch onto.
The world won't end. >.< It doesn't count leap years, so it would've ended years ago. It's sunny in San Antonio, Texas, and we're just fine. (Well, that was hours ago. It's dark now, 'cause it's night.)
The world is not crumbling under or feet. Right now, it's 12:20 AM, December 22, 2012, and the world is still here.
Congratulations, you have experienced the oh-so-rare experience of WEATHER, NATURE, WIND. These crazies that suck up the fear from the media and such just make me laugh. This is just a shade of Y2K and other false predictions. Anyone convinced by this should seriously be on some sort of heavy medication XDD

:icontrolldanceplz:
there was a giant wind storm, and the sky was on fire :la:
I would just like to say yes I made fake images and videos, lol at the people trying to pursuade my the images were normal, since when did the sky turn red lol? Anyway rest easy, the apocalypse will not happen after all lol.
Go back to sleep.

There is no apocalypse, the time has already passed. Anyone who bought into the myth is not smart enough to know any better.
Actually 2012 is the start, it ends in 2013.
Evidence or shut up.

Real, documented, accessible evidence.
Oh noes, i lost the bosses only set of keys today! The World is ending! :crying:
Yeah, there is some pretty heavy rain where i'm living, too. But it's not that crazy. But I do feel different...now I hope no one calls me an idiot, but I do believe there's still a possibility that something will or DID happen.
Ever heard of the Placebo Effect?
People will not believe us spazcat, but we are enlightened. They will never accept the apocalypse, I tried to teach them. :/
Omg! get the f**k over it. -,-
Haters gon hate

Even in the apocalypse.
Don't hate anyone! just tired of hearing the same old shit...I live in england and its gone midnight...so yeh its offically 22/12/2012 and i'm still here...
Have you forgotten that the mayan calenders didn't have leap year? The world should have ended years ago...
absolutely fuck all has happened. what a surprise.
It could have changed without some non-enlightened people knowing.