Dude, where my beaches at?

What are your essentials for a good weekend out at the beach? :excited:

I'm excited for this Sunday... for I will be chilling by the beach bar, and bronzing my skin out in the sun, prancing around in a bikini. But I don't know what to really bring along with me, other than a couple bottles of water, cash, sun screen lotion, towel and my phone.

What else am I missing? :omfg: :sun:
Comments292
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sounds like you've got everything :hmm:, maybe some snacks and clothes?
I got the extra change of clothes. Snacks was taken care of, when we ordered them at the bars. :lol:
Fair enough =P I wish we had bars on our beaches.
Start one. I guess it's good that some beaches are still pristine and not all about profiteering. :meow: It's all about making money here.
Our city is "all abou making money" but shoots down every business opportunity. I guess it'll remain bring your own, which is cool too I guess.
That's odd. :lol:

Bringing your own food is okay, if it's just snacks. But I like hot food, so by the time I get there, the food will get cold and icky. :B
This entire place is odd :shrug:

Well, the known beaches you're not allowed to have alcohol or food, not that anybody goes by that, but to an extent we have to due to the fact it's a tourist town and we have to appease them.

But at the unknown beaches people usually grill up food and have a good time. I like it :)
View all replies
My ideal beach day would be in June or July not December :P But what would be PERFECT is good waves for surfing. Unfortunately you can't get that here unless a hurricane comes T_T

This Sunday I'll be up in the mountains..
Mountain climbing? :la:
Yep. And in January, skiing :la: Unfortunately I've come down with a cold. All I want for Christmas is for it to go away so I don't have to spend my vacation in bed! :X
Awww, drink lots of water and take in some meds!! Cold, go away! :x
Actually, I drank a soup with beef and lime and feel sooo much better :D I'm gonna have to also thank your magic powers :dummy:
Mmm sounds so good. :drool:

I just hope that there's a lot of fun to be had this new year's eve. :crying:
Yah. And the cold is back :noes:
View all replies
A can of cold beer?
That's a good start. :nod:
And some coconut water?
View all replies
My apologies, did not see the bar, you could bring your camera and shades
I take my sandals, my togs, a towel, sunblock, a hat, a shirt, and a bottle of water :)
Those are all essentials for a good time at the beach! A bottle of water, oh yes. :thumbsup: