Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1292

Take that nigger off the TV, we wanna watch football!

:icon5oulcore:
5oulCore Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
[link]
[link]

When NBC shut off Sunday Night Football for Obama's speech, people got mad and ranted on Twitter, with one of the Tweets saying "Take that nigger off the tv, we wanna watch football! @Hester52 @Ty_CoolerThanU", and that's not all, there were other racist tweets and Bradley Patterson who tweeted "Take that nigger off the tv, we wanna watch football" was no longer on the North Albama football team.

How do you feel about this? Personally, I think the butthurt 49er fans overreacted.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrazylitllemonster:
CrazyLitlleMonster Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist
I understand that they like football a lot,but that was a lot over the line.
:iconjackgraham:
JackGraham Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I think what the president has to say is probably more important than a bunch of morons running around a field tossing pig skin around. Same goes for all sports, you can enjoy entertainment, but fandom to a ridiculous degree is... well ridiculous...
:iconskyhndx:
skyhndx Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
:iconbmagnum:
BMagnum Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Ah sports. I remember when I was a little boy. I hated hurling, but they made me do it anyway. Those who were good at it were given praise and admiration. While I sat with my trading cards in a corner somewhere.

Now! Where were we? Ah, the 49ers. Or shall we rename them the 69ers for the sake of humor? What is it with sports and bigotry? Between me seeing a french friend of mine get beaten up due to France beating Ireland, The 69'ers captain being a homophobic cock, and this? Ugh. Sports.

Sports is better on the Wii than in real life. The wii version results in less racism, killing, drug abuse, and general bullshit.
:iconorange-zeppelin:
Orange-Zeppelin Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Or shall we rename them the 69ers for the sake of humor?
YES. I will always refer to them as the 69ers from now on.
:iconbmagnum:
BMagnum Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013
Thanks. :)
:iconlady-xythis:
Lady-Xythis Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
:roll:
:iconkevster14:
kevster14 Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I don't think they were in the right place to be racist altho I understnad the way that just becuase Obama is president he can take off an emision for his "wonderful" speech (( which in my opinion Obama sucks >.< )) so....
:iconlifh:
Lifh Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
I say we get a gun and handle them all. :evillaugh:
:icon5oulcore:
5oulCore Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Yes, a big fucking turret gun at that.
Add a Comment: