What Fictional Character do you see yourself as?

What fictional character do you see yourself as? They can be an OC too!
Comments100
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm pretty much a mixture of Arya and Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones with a bit of Ahsoka Tano and Elizabeth Sherman, from Hellboy.
Well I can't really pinpoint a character. I'm sort of a bunch put together.

The Phantom (From the Phantom of the Opera) - He's not the best looking guy in town but is in love with an incredibly beautiful woman who loves another man.

Batman- Sulking in the shadows to think better, being apathetic.

The Question (The inspiration for Rorschach)- Prefers to hide his face with a mask and when he does he's not afraid to do/say anything with it on, he's shy when it comes to his crush Huntress (BTW, am referring to JLU question).

The Joker- Laughing has become a sort of morphine for my body it's weird...I lose all feeling in my mouth, arms and legs whenever something is REALLY funny. Plus, due to years of being laughed at, mocked, and bullied; I finally understand the joke that life is, and...just lost train of thought.
Depends on the situation.

When I'm alone or with family, I'm silly like Pinkie Pie. :iconpinkiepieplz:
When I'm in public, I'm reserved and don't speak much, kinda like Fluttershy. :iconfluttershyplz:
When I'm commenting online, I tend to blow things out of proportion just for dramatic effect, like Rarity. :iconrarityplz:
When I offer advice or help with proofreading, I'm meticulous, like Twilight Sparkle. :icontwilighthappyplz:

And I jump at any opportunity to use pony-related plz images.
Twilight Sparkle

Socially awkward, nerdy, and obsessed with organization and perfection.
Even tho I am biologically male (I think there was an error somewhere along the line and my heart, soul & spirit were intended for a female body)... Abby from NCIS with three key differences: having much longer, very curly hair, being a lesbian and being a photographer/Chris-chan historian/b/tard instead of a superl33t haxx0r.
I see myself as a jigglypuff/magikarp. After i'm done talking I realize no one was paying attention or my audience has fallen asleep, thus I get mad except I dont have a fancy marker~ And as a magic carp Im pretty useless and 5 minutes later I explode with rage ~.~
Chell, but I suppose that's pretty obvious...
Anyway, Chell, I'm the same ethnicity as her, I look very much like her, and I am quiet as a mouse. I'm also extremely stubborn. And I like puzzles.
Sherlock Holmes and Professor Moriarty :la:
The OC in my avatar :D
Her name is Kiri and she's a little crazy :B
i think lyra from northern lights. I'm a little tomboyish and rough around the edges but my heart is in the right place =)
some rotten orc
A mix of Pumkin(Baman and Piderman), Zetsu(Naruto), and Canada(hetalia).
I AM MY OWN FICTIONAL CHARACTER
A mix of Darth Vader and Sherlock Holmes.

Or Lord Henry Wotton.
serena from sailor moon (*´_ゝ`)
because I'm lazy and I talk to my cat too much...

but I know deep down,
I'm a princess too.
I see myself as Pops from Regular Show. Crazy, childish...crazy.
Gudakesa, or Kouta The Creator. Those are my names as I make cameo appearances in my comic books as a powerful creator-like figure within those worlds. :nod:
Nemo.

The captain and the clownfish.
Kushana from Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. In that I used to be a very violent person but settled down quite a bit. =3
Max from Maximum Ride