Closed to new replies
December 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 175

Greatest regrets

:iconxopumpkinlovexo:
xoPumpkinLovexo Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Anyone have those regrets that will be your dying thought before you take your last breath?

Let's share!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconilovenug:
ILoveNug Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2013
I regret I didn't show my beloved greatgrandparents much love,I'd help my grandma much more now and I'd like to be a better sister.I regret I spent too less time with my 2 died dogs and I wasted too much time for the school,but I believe I can improve this in my eternal life still.
:iconriseofgreenbean:
RiseofGreenBean Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2013
Being all closed up as a kid and unwilling to try out new things. I feel like I missed out on a lot because of that.

And there was one time when I was 12 and I ate a whole bowl of instant noodles as a snack. Couldn't eat much dinner that day.
:iconriftress:
Riftress Featured By Owner May 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't think I have any real regrets, I do wish I could make more friends, but that's just my curiosity of people ad not a real desire for closeness. ^_^
:iconnicogh9:
nicogh9 Featured By Owner May 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Why do I not take any chances whenever I get them? Important ones? All that happens to me is feeling worse than I already did... I-I mean, I figure by how many times something like that has happened to me, I wouldn't be such an idiot and actually act smarter whenever I get those chances... I'm actually beginning to hate that word... "chances"... for me, chances just mean disappointment... *sigh*
:iconhcgp:
HcGP Featured By Owner May 24, 2013
why did i eat the carrots... :X
:iconlilibodett:
Lilibodett Featured By Owner Apr 30, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I just put deodorant on my lips.... .____. I think I'm gonna die now
:iconxopumpkinlovexo:
xoPumpkinLovexo Featured By Owner May 1, 2013
I once thought a glue stick was chapstick. I'm still alive.
:iconlilibodett:
Lilibodett Featured By Owner May 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh wow.
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Featured By Owner Apr 28, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Where do I start? :iconconfusedplz:
:icontomoyac:
TomoyaC Featured By Owner Apr 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I'm not really sure if i have any regrets. The only thing that i can remember now is that during a field trip, a girl was staring at me and didnt even blink :D Not sure if she found me amazigly attractive or horribly ugly, but i'd like to know why she was staring and where was she from :D Weird..
Add a Comment: