Greatest regrets

Anyone have those regrets that will be your dying thought before you take your last breath?

Let's share!
Comments176
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I regret I didn't show my beloved greatgrandparents much love,I'd help my grandma much more now and I'd like to be a better sister.I regret I spent too less time with my 2 died dogs and I wasted too much time for the school,but I believe I can improve this in my eternal life still.
Being all closed up as a kid and unwilling to try out new things. I feel like I missed out on a lot because of that.

And there was one time when I was 12 and I ate a whole bowl of instant noodles as a snack. Couldn't eat much dinner that day.
I don't think I have any real regrets, I do wish I could make more friends, but that's just my curiosity of people ad not a real desire for closeness. ^_^
Why do I not take any chances whenever I get them? Important ones? All that happens to me is feeling worse than I already did... I-I mean, I figure by how many times something like that has happened to me, I wouldn't be such an idiot and actually act smarter whenever I get those chances... I'm actually beginning to hate that word... "chances"... for me, chances just mean disappointment... *sigh*
why did i eat the carrots... :X
I just put deodorant on my lips.... .____. I think I'm gonna die now
I once thought a glue stick was chapstick. I'm still alive.
Where do I start? :iconconfusedplz:
I'm not really sure if i have any regrets. The only thing that i can remember now is that during a field trip, a girl was staring at me and didnt even blink :D Not sure if she found me amazigly attractive or horribly ugly, but i'd like to know why she was staring and where was she from :D Weird..
That I acted with cruelty to loves who did not deserve to have their beauty-given responded to with misdirected pain relfex... I will have guilt for that in me till death.
Why did i become so fat? Why didn't i exercise to that killer body? Why did i regret having big boobs when they're actually nice?

WHHYYYY!!!!!!!
Haha oh wow how do I start.

It's just dumb stuff but still, happens all the time.

One I still feel bad or a few is I made 1 or 2 girls cry in elementary school? I think I yelled at them or something - and they were bratty girls but... gosh I can't see anyone cry and not feel bad.

I said plenty of stupid things in middle school but now I just shrug it off like "I was stupid, oh well."

Plenty of moments where people misinterpret me. Or missed opportunities too. Maybe dumb things I've said online, things people will remember but never seem to when I try to bring it up.

Ah sweet life.
Not doing choosing art as a GSCE subject in school. Because of that one simple mistake my life lost so much direction. For years I've been constantly changing my career plans when I should of just stuck with what I love doing from the beginning which is art.
I still have a life ahead of me before I make this decision.
squandering my life
this so much. I'm 22 and I've just recently realized exactly who it is I want to be, but I'm SO afraid it's too late.
I thought it was a common knowledge that 20's are the time when people "find themselves".
but still, I didn't too all too well in high school and I completely botched a year of college where I only got 9 credits. I'm in a community college now with a stellar GPA because I realized what it is that I want to study, but my worry is that I won't be able to transfer to a really good university because of my high school grades and that one year where I did terrible.

youth is wasted on the young :[
Not spending enough time doing other things. Kind of being ASD. Making people feel uncomfortable, and doing really weird sexual stuff.
Probably the amount of times I've embarrest my self infront of people that tend to look down on me... :S
To name a few: alienating friends, making myself look like a dumbass on various occasions, not being able to finish anything I start, missing out on a schorlarship, and I could go on...:(
I have a tendency to repeat much of my mistakes though, even at my age...It's inexcusable given those circumstances but I have difficulty helping it :(