Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 222

Consumption!

:iconpyrosikth:
PyroSikTh Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So as some of may know, last week I became a father! woot It's a great feeling, but suddenly I find my time consumed by this runt of a person shitting and wailing for food all the time. I don't even have time to post this thread! paradox

So folk'll, what's been consuming all your time recently?

I reserve the right to ignore anyone who says 'work' or 'school', because they're boring and obvious answers

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyukas-armstrong:
Yukas-Armstrong Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
A new drawing of mine, takes a long time to finish, the sketch is already on my page if anyone is wondering what I am talking about.
PyroSikTh Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Was that a pageview fish?
:iconyukas-armstrong:
Yukas-Armstrong Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I am sorry, I can see now how that would look like that. But it really is my reason that is consuming my time at the moment. :D Just did not think about the way I wrote it down.
PyroSikTh Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Fair enough
:iconsimplylemie:
SimplyLemie Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
All my time is consumed by the table top role playing game I've got... about four weeks to finish. I forgot to tell myself that I don't know how to draw before I started... and it's plenty of illustrations that I need to do.

That and trying to keep the house clean until the 22:d. It shouldn't be that hard when two grown up lives here... but... apparently it is.
PyroSikTh Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Why the 22nd?
Me and the boyfriend is celebrating Christmas then. I just want to keep things look tidy until then - and hopefully after that too. It just never seem to stay clean for long how much work you put into it.
You're celebrating Christmas 3 days early?

Nope. Two. In Sweden we celebrate the 24:th, not the 25:th.

Anyway - the 21:th we're celebrating with my boyfriends family, the 22:d together and the 24:th I'll be with my family (and he with his). It's a bit much, but it was the way we solved it this year.
But why celebrate it early at all?
Add a Comment: