HEY. YOU. ATTENTION WHORE.

Let's face it, the deviantART forums aren't about quality discussion. It's just a bit popularity contest. Everybody is just playing a big game of grab-ass, and the ass they're grabbing is Attention's. Everybody wants a piece of that. Please, stop grabbing her ass.

But. That is beside the point. I have noticed that popular forum-whores all share a very unique trait. Their avatars are all very memorable. See this guy? :iconnigger: He'll never get any attention because of that shitty default avatar.

So here's what I'm going to do. You post in this thread and I rate how recognizable your icon is. Because, let's face it, you just crave my superior sense of judgement. I'll even let you rate mine, because I'm a nice guy/gal/thing. Go ahead, I can take it.
Comments579
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
rate mine! Random avatar of the internet, but it moves O.O ehehe
u r being very contridictary about this whole thing.u say us default avatar people never get any attention. well u noticed. and ur not looking for a quality discussion. u just wanna toss a few numbers around and share ur very negative point of with people.in this instance u r attention. ur the one who hands it out in this forum. heloooo once again contridictary, u want people to grab ur ass.? But u do have a point. everyone wants to get noticed,they all want to be someone.be recognized.or at least have the sensation of being popular for once in there lives.also stop being so gender specific im a girl.
That's just how human kind is. NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOW. :iconcannotevenplz:
Well then....I don't know if I should be insulted or intrigued.
:iconsmilingnegro1plz::iconsmilingnegro2plz::iconsmilingnegro3plz:
:iconsmilingnegro4plz::iconsmilingnegro5plz::iconsmilingnegro6plz: boy dats racist.
Funny I stumble on this now; the forum I was in before checking this one made me notice I've had my icon for ages and that I should probably get around to changing it. Alas.
Siiiince I changed my icon a while ago... HELLO AGAIN. :iconcockmonglerplz:
Le me. RATE MEH.
I am prepared!
Okay then, give my crappy icon a score.:dummy:

8.5 for you.
Very well, I await your response :D