a ridiculous way you wouldn t want to die

so yea the title says it all lol
Comments117
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Climbing into a fridge as a nuke explodes and realising that it's fucking useless.
I wouldn't want to get a pig (falling from a roof) in the head - that (supposedly) happened to some guy once.
Toaster! Ever since I heard that nearly 700+ people die every year from toaster electrocution I started unplugging mine whenever It's not in use. I really don't want to die in such a stupid way. I'd only be remembered for the way I died and nothing else if I died by toaster. All the puns and jokes that would come from that too ugh. When I go I want to go in my sleep nice and peaceful.
My teacher going crazy. She'd through a desk at my face and I'd get a concussion, sit in a hospital bed for two years, and get pillow sufficated by my dad.
From a blocked nose...
Choking on chocolate.
Convulsive coughs come in mind for whatsoever reason. :B
Suffocated by elephant poop. Yes, there's an urban legend that happened to someone.
Killed by someone. I don't care by who, when, or where. I just think it would be ridiculous if someone kill me.
while taking a ****
With my pants down.
Tied to a tree with a sign written on it 'Death to Homosexuals'
Impaled on a unicorn's horn. That would be strange.
Sticking my head into the mouth of a lion or tiger (like at the circus) the time it decides it has had enough and bites down.
Going hiking all by myself, not telling anyone, taking a phone, submitting a map or plan route and then getting my arm trapped under a rock until I starve because I forgot to bring a pen knife.
I'd hate to die during sex. I would never get that one last final climax. And then the poor woman!
The longest and slowest most painful way! :dummy:
Falling into a septic tank.
For a second I thought you said skeptic tank...
That would have been hilarious, no doubt.
I am already in a skeptic tank.
Is it hilarious in there?
View all replies