December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 116

a ridiculous way you wouldn t want to die

:iconkiomaru1:
kiomaru1 Dec 10, 2012  Student Artist
so yea the title says it all lol

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconintellectua:
Intellectua Jan 4, 2013
Climbing into a fridge as a nuke explodes and realising that it's fucking useless.
:icondevere:
I wouldn't want to get a pig (falling from a roof) in the head - that (supposedly) happened to some guy once.
:icondeviantcd:
DeviantCD Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Toaster! Ever since I heard that nearly 700+ people die every year from toaster electrocution I started unplugging mine whenever It's not in use. I really don't want to die in such a stupid way. I'd only be remembered for the way I died and nothing else if I died by toaster. All the puns and jokes that would come from that too ugh. When I go I want to go in my sleep nice and peaceful.
:iconeatingemokids:
My teacher going crazy. She'd through a desk at my face and I'd get a concussion, sit in a hospital bed for two years, and get pillow sufficated by my dad.
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Dec 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
From a blocked nose...
:iconcrazylitllemonster:
Choking on chocolate.
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Dec 12, 2012  Student General Artist
Convulsive coughs come in mind for whatsoever reason. :B
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Suffocated by elephant poop. Yes, there's an urban legend that happened to someone.
:iconsatoshi444:
Satoshi444 Dec 12, 2012  Student General Artist
Killed by someone. I don't care by who, when, or where. I just think it would be ridiculous if someone kill me.
:iconmerlok1:
Merlok1 Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
while taking a ****
Add a Comment: