Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 101

That Christmas-y mood

:iconferaltao:
FeralTao Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
With precisely two weeks left until Christmas Eve today it's about time to start getting into a Christmas-spirit of sorts. I know I don't get into that spirit easily and need something to help me along. For me it is (cheezy as it might be), the movie Love Actually. And wrapping Christmas presents.

So I was wondering - What puts you in the proper mood to celebrate Christmas? :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm not in the Christmas mood yet. I'm still disappointed that our choir cancelled the charity choir performance :(
:iconsimplylemie:
SimplyLemie Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
I've wrapped all presents except the edibles, I've made all candy and the quornballs, I've watched Gremlings and The Muppets Christmas Carol and put up the few decorating things that we're going to have up. Oh, and it's snow enough to drown outside.

Am I in the Christmas spirit? No... not really. I sort of look forward to Christmas but I wouldn't say that I feel any Christmasy feelings.
:iconeperlekvar:
eperlekvar Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
after tuesday I will be in christmas mood hopefully. I'll have my last exam then..
I think movies, decorations, and baking bring me the mood..
FeralTao Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
Hear hear. Those pesky exams. I have one at 2 pm today and I suspect it might be a failure. But we'll see, it ain't over 'til it's over. :)

Have you gotten any baking done so far?
:iconeperlekvar:
eperlekvar Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
no, I didn't have time for that.. I should study right now, but there are only christmas songs and cookies in my mind...
FeralTao Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Should is such a strong word...I mean like... COOKIES! :nuu:
:iconsmokin9mirrors:
smokin9mirrors Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My family does. Failing that, I just get jolly when I'm in a particularly good mood.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student General Artist
Snow...
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Without a christmas tree..
It does not feel like xmas to me
FeralTao Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
Very true! According to the "expert critics" in my family, aka mother I overdecorate the Christmas tree. Which is total poppycock since there is no such thing as an overdecorated Christmas tree. If you still see some tree there it's not done. :lol:
Add a Comment: