December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 126

Say, how about that?

:iconjaredtrombley:
JaredTrombley Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Possible occurences on December 21st:

A comet speeds toward Earth at incredible speeds and on impact instantly liquifies three cities with it's molten core.

A series of asteroids impacts the Earth, killing millions, but not destroying the world?

Nothing happens. It's just a regular day with regular politics crap on the news.
---->
Listen up:
If there are any really hardcore believers in this, you must realize that the Mayans are probably laughing there asses off about how a couple of insane people in America and elsewhere are calling December 21st: "the end of the world". And the key peice of evidence it might happen is because the Mayans marked December 21st of 2012 as a special day.
<----

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrazylitllemonster:
Yes,they marked it as a special day that is actually marked as "the begging of new era for human race".
Apparently,I read books.
JaredTrombley Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nevertheless, I do not believe that the world will end because the Mayan's said it is so.
:iconcrazylitllemonster:
THEY DIDN'T SAY THAT.
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I could understand people being scared if this was the first of its kind. But seriously - we get new "end of the world" scares every 5 years, I think this one will be just as non-existant as thousands of other dates before it :p
JaredTrombley Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
One of these times, the world really will end.
:iconphantasmastriker:
I think nothing will happen on the 21st, it's just gonna be another 'same shit, different day.' Though I do hope those people who do kill themselves off do it...since we really don't need them anyways.
JaredTrombley Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That is cold, but accurate.
:iconengelsblau:
Engelsblau Dec 10, 2012
According to some theories, the calendars are wrong (according to the life of Jesus) and we should have died some years ago. :iconmindblownplz:
JaredTrombley Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOW
:icondevere:
Maybe someone drops a bomb...? :shrug:
Add a Comment: