Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 104

What brings you to DeviantART?

:iconprincessbu88les:
Princessbu88les Dec 9, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Well what brings you to this site and how did you find out about it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondevere:
I found it almost seven years ago via MySpace (which I don't use anymore). My first reason was free exposure, but eventually I didn't need that anymore, and then (after a break) I discovered the forums. After a second break I decided to check up on everything, and was eventually persuaded by a fellow deviant to stay around. Now it's a little on and off, depending on my work situation.
:iconflatlandian:
luv art, all kinds every peace is like a story about the artist :D . also i have a lot ... lot (lot x infinity squared ) time to burn and am in jabumfuck kenya where there is nothing not even highspeed internet so i can play wow :( also don't speak the lang and even the ones who can speak English (most of them) think am rich cuz i sound like am from the usa and just want me to pay for shit but truth is am poor as F ( they call me mzungu, aka white dude ) so friends are kinda hard to come by
:iconuttam6:
uttam6 Dec 20, 2012  Student Artist
well google helped me..... :D
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
An artist/writer I really admire has an account here, and I wanted to talk to her :D
:iconsonotcooldude:
Beautiful works. The technical skills, the conception, the vision behind those works, impacts me beyond words.

I first came about here when I was searching for pictures for my presentation. The works amaze me till today.
:iconno-pretext:
I've been here for too long to remember and now I'm too old and grumpy to leave.
:iconjames--steele:
James--Steele Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
God told me in a dream about this wonderful landscape and how I would be the one to rule them all. :B

Step 1: Join www.deviantart.com

Step 2: Be =

Step 3: Be `

Step 3: Be ^

Step 4: Be $

Step 5: Be + :evillaugh:

On a more serious note, some Youtube I was following around when I was 9 had an account here. Lurker for years and years, having underaged accounts until I was old enough. :nod: Still, even when I was old enough (to comply with COPPA), I still didn't have my head in the game. :stare:

This all sounds like a plot to a shitty movie. :|
:iconkmnfive:
the largest art dump site on the web, period. there's a lot to do here.
:iconjun-himekawa:
Jun-Himekawa Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well, I have to thank *Heleannor for this. I was watching a Youtube video by Heleannor about these 3D models she had up for download. I was SOOO desperate for the models. I went to the link in the description and it brought me to dA. When I saw that she only allowed people who have a dA account to get the model, I was so angry! So, I kinda made this account in anger. ^^;
The benefits of a dA account? I joined a group called FF7-RP and met the nicest group of people. They're like family to me, especially the founder. She's like an older sister to me. :)
:iconjun-himekawa:
Jun-Himekawa Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well, I have to thank *Heleannor for this. I was watching a Youtube video by Heleannor about these 3D models she had up for download. I was SOOO desperate for the models. I went to the link in the description and it brought me to dA. When I saw that she only allowed people who have a dA account to get the model, I was so angry! So, I kinda made this account in anger. ^^;
The benefits of a dA account? I joined a group called FF7-RP and met the nicest group of people. They're like family to me, especially the founder. She's like an older sister to me. :)
Add a Comment: