U mad bro?

What gets you mad? Are you mad right now? Why/why not? Do you get mad easily? Is this thread making you mad?
Comments315
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think people that get provoked and get mad by stuff on the internet are kinda hilarious XD
Writing too much in a comment. It usually leads to the person you direct it to, not bothering to read it all, and they probably won't reply. It also wastes my important time, which could be spent doing social or constructive things, like going to the park to play football with friends. I dont always like that either, because Ben is always too forceful with his tackles, and Brad smells funny. And he wears weird t-shirts. And he doesnt even own shoes. Why is he in our group of friends..? I dont even know. I dont even know if he exists, or if he is merely a concept of my imagination. He is practically just a concept of my imagination, because none of what Im saying here is true. I like pineapples on pizza. They belong there.
One thing I like to do more then eating lemons is not eating them. They taste stupid. Deja vu is stupid too. Plus, I dislike Minecraft, even though many people I know like it. I like animated tv shows though. The childish ones dont calm me down, they usually freak me out. The maturer ones, like Family Guy and American Dad entertain me. They are the only things from america that I actually have on in my house.
My IMac is amazing. Im so mad right now. Ima watch childishcartoons to calm myself down. The printer-paper club is swimming in the window clock, by the way. Deja vu is stupid too.
I feel like weve been here before. But whatever, yeah i hate when penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis people make comments unnecessarily long. Like they make 3 sentences in like 10 lines.
Jalapeño makes me mad.
yeah, that little accent thing (tilda?) make people pretty mad
Ill take that as a yes across the board
That doesnt seem very mad
thats the secret. im always angry.
Oh god, Avengers reference
People who freak out because you don't want to see a picture they're trying to show you.
I sorta do that, i dont freak out, but i get annoyed when someone shows absolutely no interest in something, even if they wanted to see it. Mostly because im the type that wont say that i dont want to see pictures or videos.
things that don't make sense to me , i get frustrated , like that dude from raising hope ( for those that watch it) .. then i need sugar
Ive seen the show, though i dont know which guy youre talking about... but yeah, that makes me a bit mad
my boyriend makes me mad. he tells me stupid things just to annoy me...
I am officially certified by the university of ME as a relationship counselor, so i can help you with this problem. Personally, i cant say that happens with me, mostly because i dont have a boyfriend..... but my girlfriend doesnt do that
I'm mad when someone is wrong on the Internet. Someone is always wrong on the Internet. I am always mad. :icongayerrageplz:
That was a profound hypothesis on the ways of the internet.
Stupid people make me angry.
There are always stupid people around me.
Therefore, i am always angry.
:lmao:

I am forever angry.

But, seriously, have you ever just visited a news site and read some of the comments on those articles?

It's like people feel obligated to be honest about how stupid they are. :iconcryforeverplz:
I hate it when people cant follow simple directions too. They ask a hundred times when i make it perfectly clear what they need to do.