Baths or showers?

what is your preferred method of washing? chillin' in the tub or singing the shower?...or even taking a dip in a river...
Comments397
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Like doing both honestly. Right now don't have to much of a choice though. Have to take a shower.

For a long time I prefered taking showers. Now I just kinda want to take it easy in a tub for about an hour or half hour.

Now when it comes to creeks. Love going swimming during the hot summer days.
both! I put the plug in the drain lay down in the tub and turn on the shower ^^

but in summer when it is hot as fuck, I grab my soap and that stuff and take a dip in the creek ^^
Showers for me since it make me feel like I'm in rain or waterfall...although I rarely do this [mostly since its like two-three hours away from where I live], but I much prefer to be swimming/slight bathing in the river or waterfall. Did that at camp - swimming in a river with a mini waterfall and it was one of the best experience of my life.
Showers to get clean, baths to just chill out. Sometimes I'll take a bath because I'm cold, but that's only if I'm shivering.
i now have baths if i am ill, i don't why though.
Right now showers, because I'm living in residence and no matter how much I scrub that tub I can never actually believe it's clean xD

I love baths, though. I love to soak in steaming hot water with a book for like an hour x3 It's just tricky when you're like six feet tall...
I am the same, I used to sit in a steaming bath with loads of bubbles and a book for at least 3 hours.
Showers. I feel like the running water is cleaner to wash yourself with than still bath water.
Baths since I have been doing it all my life and shower if taken with my girlfriend. :la:
I used to like baths until I stuck one 'a my toes into the faucet and uh yeah, what ~wespose said so that's why I take showers.

...Though not public showers, 'cause that irks me. Or even worse (somehow)-- public BATHS. 0: (Though that could be some people's fault for confusing "shower" and "bath").

Oh yeah, and I used to like taking dips in rivers too... until leeches, or fish kept tickling or stuff. Or was that a bear...? Maybe I had a dip in a public river, maybe I making this stuff up. :shifty:
Shower, don't like washing my face in same water I just washed my ass in.
but it is your ass so it shouldn't matter.
Showers, I only take baths when I feel sick.
It all depends on how I'm feeling, I guess. :meow:
I used to take baths all the time, but in the house I currently live in it takes a full hour for water to heat up enough to fill a bath, and with people seemingly-constantly washing dishes or using hot water elsewhere, I never get enough hot water to bathe so I have to settle for the shower. :crying:
Showers feel more cleansing since your filth is constantly cascading down the abyss as if your very soul has become clean. Baths are more peaceful and I can actually listen to Phantom of the opera without hearing that incessant pitter patter of water.
showers. Baths always made me uncomfortable. You're bathing in your own filth :\