HELLO! HOW ARE YOU?

Comments144
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
im floating on boats of extacy that i made with my on imagination. under a star striped sky. GOD ITS GOOD !!!!!
My elbow kind of hurts.
I'm doing fine, thank you.
I'm doing awesome
THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!
I'M, UHM, I'M LIKE, IT'S ALL, LEMME GET BACK TO YOU ON THIS
I really needed this thread to make me feel worse, thanks mate.
I'm good thanks for asking :)
ALL IS PEACHY HERE, BUT MY CAPS LOCK MAY WELL BE STUCK.
I'm ok, but restless. It's 6am in the morning, and I should try to get one more hour or so of sleep... :sleep:
I'm tired, a teeny bit sore from running around yesterday/dancing at my friend's party last night...casually browsing the internet and eating some oatmeal with maple syrup. Basically a wind-down Sunday evening for me! :dummy:
im very fine n____n just a little tired
I'M GOOD THANKS FOR ASKING
My wrists hurt from typing up an eight thousand word page. Other than that, I'm hungry and I want pizza.
I remember throwing the discus in school. I completely missed the huge open space in front of me and hurled it with much force into the net behind me.

Unfortunately, that net was old and tattered, and the thing just went straight through it and through the staff room window. :dummy:
Aw damn!! Did you hit somebody? :lol: Did you bolt and run or have to foot the bill?
I successfully argued that it was the school's fault because of the condition of the net. Plus, my mum was one of the governors, so that helped.
Discuss what..?
i'm surprised the mods were too stupid to realize i was mocking them when I created this thread.

i'm also surprised this thread is getting so many comments.
Nothing surprises me any more. What's your excuse?
I got pretty creeped out when that stupid automatic room freshener spat some perfume in the room; teoretically it's activated by movement, I don't know if it should puff on regular periods, but in any case, it managed to kick me out of my room for an hour. :fear: