Really weird dream

Ok, so last night I had this really weird, trippy dream.
I was standing at the top of a hill, in the middle of a mountain chain. Walking between the mountains, there were a bunch of giants, around 500 metres tall. They walked around, repeating the same task over and over again. They buried their huge hands in the ground and they pulled up fragments of earth and rock as big as them. Then they would carry them around and they placed them elsewhere. This way, they were transforming the landscape, turning mountains into valleys and valleys into mountains.

Does someone know what this means?
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It means that you were asleep.
If you read your dream symbolically - the mountains can represent struggles, and the giants could be men who are capable of handling the problems. Some could read the dream with erotic undertones, massive giants tilling mother earth, doing with her what they please, which would reflect back on how you feel about yourself as a male (since you don't see yourself as a giant in the dream). Fascinating dream in either case.
It means that the sleeping giant will awaken soon.
It means that you should find and murder every giant in Norway. Fuckers deserve to die.
That you should stop watching "A Never ending Story".
One theory is that your brain is trying to make sense of a bunch of random stimuli.
Another is that during dreams your brain is trying to process experiences you've collected during your waking hours. Try to figure out for yourself if you've been busy with a lot of fantasy stuff or something.
I don't believe dreams have some magical, future-predicting, divine power or something like that, so in that sense I think it means nothing at all. :P
Some people think weird dreams mean something really important.

Seeing as I have weird dreams that I remember 80% of the time, I'm not one of those people.
However, if they do mean something important... well I'm just missing the whole point.

BUT REALLY. It's just a dream. Don't stress about it so much, okay? :lol:
Haha Don't worry, I'm not stress about it at all. I'm not one of those that believe dreams have some mystical purpose or anything either. I was just curious, Y'know.
Whoops, i meant *stressing
Hard to say. Did you feel threatened by the giants? Did they seem friendly? Was interaction with them almost impossible? Did you just watch them?
I was just watching them, I didn't interact with them at all. And no, I didn't feel scared or threatened at any moment.
Then it is probably just a note about how everything around you is changing with the times and your subconcious is not bothered by it. As for the giants, going off of one of your previous posts, it is probably just something that Shadow of the Colossus slipped in to take place of something. I honestly wouldn't worry too much about this dream unless there is some kind of emotional impact it had.
Damn that sure is a trippy dream. I would interpret it as... there's things in this world that is bigger and more important that us, that keeps life to change? Giants once were gods that shaped the earth? Change is inevitable and controlled by something bigger than us?

haha, seriously, idk.
it means that you suck dicks
Did you watch some show or movies with giants, mountains or dirt? It could be that.
Not really, but I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus lately. I guess it relates, somehow.
Elements of stuff like that can creep into your dreams and affect them. Even casual conversations. :nod: