Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

"Were you high when you bought this?"

:iconorange-zeppelin:
Orange-Zeppelin Dec 7, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
With that wonderful cheery festive holiday approaching us far faster then some of us would like, you can't help but to reflect on all the crap you've received in years past. So my question is, What is the weirdest, lamest, most awkward,or just plain worst present you have ever received for the holidays? Mine is tied between the gigantic matching sweaters my mom and I got one year that were both a horrid shade of pink that only geriatric people would wear, and the crummy toothbrush that my legitimately retarded aunt gave me (that she flat out said she got for free at the dentist).

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
A cookie in a box in another box in a bag in loose fabric, in a sweater, in another box in a gift bag. lol But he took me to the movies the next day so I let him live :D....I kept the sweater too.
:iconengelsblau:
Engelsblau Dec 7, 2012
A twilight-book. For my birthday. :lol:
:icon0rg:
I got a railroad spike for my birthday once
:icontuftedpuffin:
When I was 15 I got a Sleepytime Ernie toy from my aunt. He came with a bed, and yawned and said "I'm so sleepy!" and started snoring.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I can't remember anything overly odd or anything. A gift is a gift. :nod:

..especially when we can 'recycle' them. :la:
:iconsamuelearl666:
I never got anything bad. We used to get random things at Christmas anyway. The weirdest thing was probably getting small boxes of pick&mix like sweets from a relative.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
No thanks, I appreciate all the gifts I get in the Season, even if it's the wrong version of what I asked for.
:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
Whaddya want, a medal? Quit ruining our holiday bitterness.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
JOY TO DA WURL DA LORD HAS CUM! :la:
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Outside of white elephant stuff, nothing really. My relatives give me cash or gift cards then my parents are given a list, the more detailed the better. Though one time I did do a gift exchange for my home church with a $5 limit, so all I asked was for soda. Come the Christmas party, I got a soda as well as a pirated copy of a (given for free but no longer printed) Need for Speed game.

The person knew me well.
Add a Comment: