I have $5 dollars worth of :points:(400) and I am in desperate need of food, and $5 can get me a few cans of beans anyone willing to help out? please?
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Points cannot be converted to dollars.

Please refer to this thread if you need help. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
The responses are quite unfortunate.
Suck up your pride and go to a food bank. They'll give you more than $5 worth of food.
there is no pride to suck up, he had some extra points he wanted to exchange, for what reason, is irrelevant. he got it done.
Oh, and if you're really truly honest about the whole "converting points into real life money" thing, why are you asking for a premium membership on your donation pool? I'd like to see someone survive off of eating a premium membership :lol:
So tell me, how does one convert dA points into real life money? :iconyoumustbenewhereplz:

PS: One does not earn either money or food by making forums online, which to be honest, are quite dumb. Quit being lazy and go earn some real money.
Already done, if you knew how to read, and actually read the first comment, I got it done within like minutes of posting
Well gee, let's assume I know how to read considering I had to actually read your forum to make a comment. :lol: And I do not care enough about this issue to bother myself to read other comments. It's too bothersome.
If its too "bothersome" then why the fuck did you comment in the first place? you obviously cared far more than you say... What you claim, and what you do, are two, very DIFFERENT things.
I am easily entertained by trolling trolls. :pat:
you are really... REALLY bad at trolling them. You don't troll using memes, as well as you don't admit to trolling. on top of that, you don't claim to "not care" because regardless if you are trolling or not, you care more to give your 100% undivided attention too. Shut the fuck up... Kthxbai you stupid idiot
Wow. You seem to think I'm actually being serious about anything here. Impressive.

"Kthxbai" ~quote the one calling me a stupid idiot :lol:
View all replies
uh huh. thats a really bad justification
Mhm. I never said it was good justification. However, I'm sure it's better than your reason for thinking points can be turned into RL money and yet saying that you want points to get a premium. C:
anybody that likes MLP:FiM deserves to starve to death
sorry you feel like that. you are pretty sad, and jealous person, if you hate a group of people just for liking a TV show...
And lose half of the world's population?...Sounds great! :D
I'm glad you agree
Thats a little harsh don't you think?...
not really
That's the equivalent to me saying people who take off centered pictures, boost up the saturation and post them on art sites should all die.
I am referring to you, if you didn't catch that.
dA points can buy you THINGS IN REAL LIFE? :omfg: LIKE BEANS?
am I the ONLY one who noticed that a trade for points and real world money actually happened?
Here's a really awesome suggestion.

How about you stop paying for internet and pay for some fucking fuck asshole.