Details

Closed to new replies
December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36
:icontraceparlight:
TraceParlight Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have $5 dollars worth of :points:(400) and I am in desperate need of food, and $5 can get me a few cans of beans anyone willing to help out? please?

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Points cannot be converted to dollars.

Please refer to this thread if you need help. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconkimb00p:
KIMB00P Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The responses are quite unfortunate.
:iconthisismyboat:
thisismyboat Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Suck up your pride and go to a food bank. They'll give you more than $5 worth of food.
:iconquentarus:
Quentarus Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student Writer
there is no pride to suck up, he had some extra points he wanted to exchange, for what reason, is irrelevant. he got it done.
:iconkhirate:
Khirate Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh, and if you're really truly honest about the whole "converting points into real life money" thing, why are you asking for a premium membership on your donation pool? I'd like to see someone survive off of eating a premium membership :lol:
So tell me, how does one convert dA points into real life money? :iconyoumustbenewhereplz:

PS: One does not earn either money or food by making forums online, which to be honest, are quite dumb. Quit being lazy and go earn some real money.
Already done, if you knew how to read, and actually read the first comment, I got it done within like minutes of posting
Well gee, let's assume I know how to read considering I had to actually read your forum to make a comment. :lol: And I do not care enough about this issue to bother myself to read other comments. It's too bothersome.
If its too "bothersome" then why the fuck did you comment in the first place? you obviously cared far more than you say... What you claim, and what you do, are two, very DIFFERENT things.
I am easily entertained by trolling trolls. :pat:
Add a Comment: