Extreme frustration.

How do you deal with frustration? Do you go out in the middle of the night and go zodiac or do you meditate? I was feeling frustrated yesterday so I read a book and watched a movie. What about you?
Comments437
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll usually listen to music, go for a walk, watch a movie, or depending on what I'm frustrated about, or how frustrated I am, I might talk to someone to get my mind off it, but people all too often have a way of adding to frustration.
Well, you are one of the saner ones :D
When I get really frustrated I usually pace while listening to my ipod and try to take deep calming breaths. If it gets really bad though I'll pretty much always be stressed the whole rest of the day, so I just try not to do anything else that would be likely to frustrate me and go to sleep as soon as I can.

Now if I get really angry or frustrated I'll start yelling and throwing things, but that's only under really extreme circumstances that don't happen often.
I get frustrated very often and I don't always go about the best and safest ways of relieving my frustration- but usually, making some kind of art does the trick- unless that is the source of my frustration. When art is the source of my frustration, I go to more unhealthy routes... which is something that I'm working on.
What kind of unhealthy routes?
Anything that can hurt me, basically. :(
That is indeed unhealthy
Two ways possible 1. sit down, smoke and think of it 2. Say a lot of bad words and how unfair the world is and and and..
That´s all :P Both could happen to me just matters whatt happened and so on XD
Happy new year to you too ;)
I take pills and try to sleep as much as possible..
What kind of pills?
I keep calm and draw things.
Good for you mate! :nod:
I scream at a wall, and any who laugh at this comment are commies.