Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

What would you do if you woke up and found an alien peering in your window?

:iconlisareyofhope:
LisaReyOfHope Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
We have a house in the desert we go to occasionally. My dad put an alien mask on a stick outside my window and when I woke up at night to get a drink of water I saw it and screamed and about ripped the blinds off the wall trying to close them. I can laugh at it now but I was really pissed at him for a while. So what would you do if you were in the desert late at night and saw an alien face peering at you through your window at you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontweezalton:
Tweezalton Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Walk up and slowly close the blinds as if he isn't there. Then run like hell.
:iconkoutathecreator:
KoutaTheCreator Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'd yell at it, and say that it aint got no pancake mix.
:icond-bandersnatch:
D-bandersnatch Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I normally keep my windows covered up so i wouldn't have to see anything. But if this did happen i probably would get terrified, look away to just look back to see if its still there as i grab my machate just in case.
LisaReyOfHope Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
And the alien would have his ray gun on you and say, "ah ah ah, drop it or sizzle like bacon. And this being a Napazoid A5, the most powerful ray gun on your planet, you gotta ask yourself, do you feel lucky, punk!?
:iconkightster:
Kightster Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
I say "no I don't want to have my windows cleaned you immigrant prick!" In most obnoxious, yet posh accent possible.
LisaReyOfHope Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
But I wasn't talking about illegal aliens from across the border.
:iconelizabethdennis:
elizabethdennis Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
My initial reaction would probably be to get up and go to the window to check if its real.
I guess it would be look now, scream later.
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The concept of seeing an alien is something I imagine being both amazing yet terrifying - sorta like being within just metres of an approaching tornado, or swimming in a tank of sharks :O I think my natural instincts would get the better of me though and find the sight absolutely terrifying, I'd run out of the room :fear:

Depend son the look of the alien too I guess, if it was one of those stupid-looking Star Trek like ones I wouldn't be as scared. Though the traditional "grey" alien :alien: is pretty damn freaky and much more realistic as an alien concept.
Nobody has said yet that they would take their 357 magnum and put a bullet through the alien's forehead seeing as it would be the biggest target.
Add a Comment: