A story of Black Friday

The people were lined up at the front entrance of the store, waiting to be let in. Some had been waiting for hours to be first inside and were getting antsy. Suddenly a little man wiggled in between the crowd trying to get to the front door. Those waiting muscled him out of line and to the back. A minute later he tried again and he was hit on the head by some lady with her purse and he was manhandled back to the end of the line. Once more he tried to get to the front of the line and this time he was pushed to the ground and kicked a few times and then hauled to the back of the line and thrown to the ground. He slowly got up, dusted himself off and grumbled to himself, "If any of these cretins touch me again I'll be damned if I will open the store for them!"
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
I don't see why it is any worse than any other of the retarded threads people make. At least it has some humor and does rely on sex to get a laugh.
Whoops, I mean it doesn't
Sup !Tricyclechimp... I see you've started impersonating women... Oh well. :shrug:
You are awesome.
Oh.

I get it.
You're just retarded aren't you? You can't understand how to make a simple thread? This isn't fucking tumblr/facebook.
Call me over-suspicious, but I think this might be another TricycleChimp/Steve-Romantica/David-Essex/EdgarSideways/"FirstName-LastName" account.
Nah, I'm with you on this one. <<