Avoided.

You know that feeling when you fail miserably, but could have avoided it very easily?

Example. I put my cellphone in the back pocket of my jeans. I go into the toilet about one minute later. When I take my pants off I wonder what was that weird splash I just heard-
You can probably guess what happened, I'm drying my phone with a hair-dryer right now.

So, tell me about a moment when you simply failed because of some tiiiiny little thing, your own stupidity, or... just failed. :stare: TELL ME! I need to know I'm not the worst failure out there :paranoid:

also, the phone was relatively new and it was a good phone :saddummy:
Comments233
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I was so excited to get my new learner's driving permit that didn't say ”under 21” that I quickly pulled my old card out of my wallet to compare them then cut it up. It was only while I was putting the card in my wallet that I realized I had cut the wrong one. I was so embarrassed, I quickly borrowed my brother's credit card to order a new one so that my parents wouldn't find out. (in case anyone is wondering, I live in brooklyn and had no need to drive until then.)
:stare: Oh dear. That's terrible!
Yeah, but we had a good laugh about afterwards.
:XD: Yeah, that's what usually happens.
Reminds me of the time I left my car keys in my pants pocket a couple months ago and they ended up in the washing machine :X
I couldn't use the battery to lock/unlock my doors but thank God it came back to life a few days later =P

I remember back in junior high school there was this girl I had a crush on who sat on my school bus. And these rowdy kids were throwing a near empty bottle of orange soda around irritating me and the girl. And I happened to intercept one of the throws :w00t: So I wanted to show off to the girl that I "saved the day" :stare: So I showed her the bottle, but the way I brought it down in front of her with my arm, splashed some orange soda on her sweater and made her VERY upset :X

My parents went out for a Friday Night and I was supposed to take care of the house. I made sure I kept EVERYTHING clean, and that the dog was taken care of...and my parents came home happy they had a good time...although they were angry when they saw I left the doors unlocked (when I went to walk the dog), and got a lecture about safety too. :X And to think a simple switch of a knob...
:lmao: Oh god that soda thing.
LOL haha I'm sorry! I hope your phone is okay C:

Don't worry, I went to China over the summer and one time I went to the toilets I had my uncle's phone in my back pocket (in case I got lost) and the toilets were squat type and automatic flush yeah? So I when I did my business the phone fell out of my pocket into the toilet and got flushed down. Needless to say I got lectured for it and we lost the phone Dx
Yeah, it came back to life :XD:

Oh damn :O
Also, those toilets are pretty terrible.
Haha if it didn't, we'd have to do CPR or something :XD:

Yeah ikr :/ I always try to avoid them like the Black Plague.
The foreign toilets are always a bit weird. :iconsadnod:
My very existence feels like a fail at this point...
Because everything is bitches, and everything is a suck
Your English is pretty terrible as well.
My English is only terrible when I make it terrible on purpose
I once spilled fruit punch on my old laptop and the keys stopped replying. :saddummy:
Yesh, it was awful. D: