What do you want for Christmas?

Christmas is drawing near (except for us, I'm not a Catholic xD)! What would you like for Christmas? your loved one? an item you really want? someone special? tell me :D
Comments208
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I celebrate Christmas and not on the religion side, I like free stuff ! and buying things I wanted all year for myself. so I want toys and plushies myself :D
A new laptop. The one I have now barely works
I'm guessing you have some missing letters in your keyboard as well. :XD:
Actually no, surprisingly! I do have keys that stick sometimes. But my computer crashes like ten times a day.
like, the blue screen?
want a dog a shepard cross bitch
I KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING AND I CAN'T WAIT :D I'm getting a Samsung Tab 2 7" 16GB (i think it's 16GB) and a white fold able cover (like the Ipad ones but much better) AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
/gasps/ omg! we're getting the same gift! :iconepichighfiveplz: (to me it's for Thanksgiving gift or New Year's gift) and I really agree, it's better than iPad! it's really awesome :la:
:happybounce::happybounce::happybounce::happybounce::happybounce::happybounce::happybounce::happybounce: WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON!
Nothing. It is better to give.
Highest priority is a DVD burner drive, a Bamboo tablet, a decent HP all-in-one, a decent USB keyboard and USB mouse, and 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM, along with an 8-gig flash drive for storing Windows drivers, service packs, and software on, and a 4-gig flash drive for making a Ubuntu 12.04 LTS LiveUSB out of so that I can have a Ubuntu install disc should my current Ubuntu 12.10 install ever mess up beyond repair.

Second highest is some poster paint or craft-grade acrylics and puffy paint, along with either Model Magic or modeling clay, possibly some air-dry clay, along with some more colored pencils, crayons, and chalk, and third highest is some DVDs and games.
So basically the first and second highest priority stuff, being computer parts, data storage, and art/craft supplies, is going to have some sort of practical use for it.
The things of highest priority are a bunch of art/reference books and a phone upgrade.
With the books having priority over the phone.
reference/art books are helpful, and I agree, imo the books have higher priority than phone :XD:
we all need/want love xD
but not every one will get it :/
If i were christian:
With no budget- A new, awesome bass
With a budget- Anything from Thinkgeek.com