Different ways to say "Thanks for the fave"

Okay, so every time I go to someone's profile and I look at the comments, half of them say "thanks for the fave" and lately it's starting to get irritating. Irritating for me to see it and type it.
I think it's time for people to come up with ways to say "Thanks for the fave"

So post some of your ideas!!!!!!
Comments139
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't thank people for faves anymore, although I appreciate faves it got boring to do over and over. But I do thank if it's a comment or a watch.
I`d suggest something new and fresh like:
eeey sexy homie, you are so cool you fav my stuff!
My idea is to personalize every "thank you" around a framed sentence,
with enough diversity between each use of it to not come across as pretentious and fake.

But who am I kidding... thank-bombing is a BS practice to begin with.
Well some people get annoyed with-as you can probably see- the constant thanking.. so llama giving is usually a better solution owo" or thanking them via notes?
or taking a little browse through their gallery and commenting on something.
coming up with something creative would be nice too though x3
First of all, I strongly dislike the llamas. I did the best I could to remove them from my page because it drove me bananas every time I got one.

Most of the time now I don't even bother going to say thank you. I'm sure they know I'm glad they like my art, and they're not adding it to their faves just to be thanked anyway, so I decide to just leave it. I do go to their page though, and if I like their art, I will also add to faves, comment, watch, whatever.
If I do decide to leave a comment saying thank you though, I usually put something like "Thanks so much for the fave!~ ^.^ :iconarigatouplz:"
I generally just give llamas/look at their work in return instead.
That's a good idea too:)
Why not ̶z̶̶o̶̶i̶̶d̶̶b̶̶e̶̶r̶̶g̶ German? It's easy: "NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!"
What does that mean?
It means "Hey thank you for the fave"
cool.ill use it sometime
How about Vielen Dank für den Favoriten?

(German for 'Thank you for the favorite')
Sounds happier than the English version :3
"For the fav. , thanks" :la:
I usually give a llama in return or favorite/comment some of their work :/ People who comment "thanks for fave" are really annoying in my opinion. I mean, I sometimes have more than 25 feedback messages in my inbox and more than 15 of them are "thank you for the fave" ones. They're giving me false hope.
Ha. exactly! That's why I started this topic. I'm so tired of saying the same thing get repeated over and over again.
Awight m8, fanks for the old Mae West

G'day lav, ruight crackin fank ya!

Thanks for the fave guv'nor
its short for favorite
I stopped doing thanx for the :fav+:, instead I go and comment on their work in return. After all, they went through the trouble of looking at my work