Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 799

Curtains Closed, Curtains Open?

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Simply put, when you go to bed, do you like to keep your curtains closed or your curtains open?

Or blinds, if that is what you have. Maybe you have no curtains? If so, how does that work for you?

My roommate likes to keep the curtains closed. I suppose it has the advantage that, at night, no one can peep in on us, but I hate waking up to darkness. I don't mind if it's nature's darkness, but the darkness created by our curtains is one that is pretty suffocating.

At home, I like to keep my curtains open all the time. Fuck anyone who looks in. :dummy:

You? :la:

Devious Comments

:iconroweidekhalicon:
Roweidekhalicon Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
I keep them closed, often even during the day. I'm a bit paranoid about my privacy. :paranoid: I also don't like waking up in darkness however, but these days the curtains don't make much difference in that anyway. :hmm:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Aww.. :hug:

That's a fair point. :nod:

It's pretty dark out.. not enough light nowadays. :no:

But soon! :dummy:
:iconroweidekhalicon:
Roweidekhalicon Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
:tighthug:
It is too dark. I don't mind it in the evening, gives me opportunity to light candles and stuff, but I hate it in the morning. I already have so much trouble getting out of bed in time and darkness makes it worse. I should have one of those daylight alarm clock things. :dummy:

Soon? :noes:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah, I see. I am totally with you there. :nod:

:hug:

At least you don't suffer from SAD?

We shall see? :O
:iconsagethethird:
sagethethird Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
it irritates me when curtains are open, if I wanted to be outside I'd go there :shrug: lol unless I had a skylight in my room, then I'd keep that open all night and gaze at the stars!
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Interesting.. that'd be pretty damn awesome. :O
:iconangelride:
AngelRide Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student Writer
Closed. I'd love to wake up to natural light, but at the same time I can't sleep with light from the streets streaming in. :/
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Aww.. that's quite difficult, then. =/
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I hate any sort of light coming in, and there's a floodlight that shines right into my apartment, so closed blinds.
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ooh.. painful. :O

Makes sense!
Add a Comment: