How do you procrastinate?

Final exams and project deadlines are closing in around me... so what do I do? I avoid doing anything school-related as long as I possibly can! I've drawn more and baked more recently now that the deadlines are coming up, I've recently rejoined dA, I spend more time on Tumblr, and this morning, I spent a decent bit of time using bobby pins to shape my horrible bedhead into a fauxhawk before finally thinking, "Okay, I need to get stuff done."

So, what do you all do when you're avoiding more important work?
Comments158
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sleep, draw, 4chan and gaming.
Video games, going to sites irrelevant to what I'm supposed to be doing, watching TV, sleeping...That's how I procrastinate :dummy:
what I'm doing right now
Deviantart and facebook.
When I was still in high school I used to slack off from my homework by either playing video games or going on the computer and I ended up doing homework the last minute
Wikipedia or Youtube freefall.

In case you haven't heard of it, it's where you start with the intention of looking at only one search term or video, and somehow follow an endless stream of links to new areas. This made college so very difficult xD
Oh, I've done that with Wikipedia before! I managed to get from tomatoes to pterodactyls in... eight links, I think?
Gets shit essay to do.

Home, then Internet.

Then fucking curse around because I didn't do THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FIRST.

Then I eat.

Then I do said shit last-minute.
I procrastinate alot. You that thing and another thing, then let the cycle continue xD
I come to this site the most, if I can't find anything that interests me here, I go have a good laugh at the stuff that gets posted on artist-confessions tumblr.
The artist-confessions thing is disgusting. A lot of it is just bashing other artists :no:
Yes, a lot of it it's just bashing, it still entertainments me for a couple of minutes, though I don't visit that often because I'm usually busy with dA, but I read the comments on the posts there, etc. most of the time at least the commenters don't agree with the OP bashing. :shrug:
I don't take that blog too seriously otherwise I would be traumatized. :B
Facebook. Constantly.

Youtube. Constantly.

Refresh the today page on deviantart constantly. Try to decide if I actually have any decent input. (Usually it's a no.)

Occasionally venture into the forum itself to quickly scurry back out, and then back in.
Facebook is an excellent way to waste time, as well....
Watching a TONE of Youtube videos ^___________^ and making lists... oddly enough.
Mostly regarding my novel, characters of it, ideas for future projects, drawings... that jazz.
Oh, that's cool! What's your novel about?
"The Lake of the 40 Towers" is a story about human twin brother and sister Dhonia and Brunar Darick given a chance to be safe, during war time, at Diferion, the actual Lake of the 40 Towers, amongst the kin that resides there, the irthala. However they realize that not everyone is all right with their stay there and thus they chose to prove themselves worthy, stepping on their summoner's (the one that called for them) word and leaving to search for a rumoured Chant that can turn the tides of war in the peoples' of Nadadurin favour.

That is kind of the only way I can summarize the story, but the plot revolves around a lot of other characters and their development, due to which the current page count is 240 A4 pages and I'm not even at the half-mark.
Wow, that sounds pretty interesting... and holy wow, 240 pages and not even halfway done?? That's amazing.
It's sorta annoying... I am not betting anyone would read a book that has from starters 600 pages, leastwise I wouldn't.
Sleep, youtube, deviantart, fanfiction.net, and uh.. o2mania? :D