Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

Your fantasy holiday.

:iconjonnyaltezza:
You can go anywhere and any when in space and time, with any ONE person for the holiday of your life...

The choice is yours! CHOOSE!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwezenbeesje:
wezenbeesje Dec 28, 2012  Professional General Artist
I want a holiday where everyone dresses up and adults are allowed to do childish things (so childish games for adults), without alcohol and with cake!
:iconxxshaddowhunterxx:
xXShaddowHunterXx Dec 28, 2012  Student General Artist
I'd travel pack to the viking age in Iceland, because I want to meet the vikings :D
:iconmadoldhag:
MadOldHag Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Location doesn't matter, anywhere in Europe between 12th and 15th century (just leave out the Black Plague, does not sound like fun).
:iconcixie:
cixie Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ushuaia :la:
:iconbacksackandjack:
Backsackandjack Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I couldn't possibly pick one destination, there's so many places I want to go and see just as soon as the courts rule in my favour and all evidence has been hidden. :paranoid:

However on some large multi continental trip I'd probably like to start here more than anywhere else. [link]
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Somewhere tropical, but not poor (like 90% of tropical locations are) so maybe Hawaii - I have wanted to go there ever since I was a little kid, listening to my Grandma's stories about her frequent visits at the time :D Staying at a good quality hotel right in Honolulu on the beachfront sounds cool, but I'd also like a mini-trip to see the volcano there too.

Either that or by contrast - visit one of the world's most significant cities, like Tokyo, Dubai or maybe New York (just avoid the crappy areas I see on so many action movies :giggle:) But those are only worthwhile if you have shit-tons of spending money, as doing or buying anything in the city is expensive :iconseriousnod:

I don't know who I'd go with. I have no-one special in my life, all I got is family, and it would be weird choosing one brother, or going with my mum :buckooth:
:iconnosugarjustanger:
Right now, I really wouldn't mind having the grand tour of the Caribbean with one of my closest, single friends.

Together, we'd hit the bars, meet other singletons and laugh all day and all night. :B
:iconloveinthesnow:
D: Oh god, the pressure!!

Hmm, I'd love to go to Fiji or Venice/Florence... I've always wanted to visit Dubai, too :crying:
:iconnosugarjustanger:
But you can only drink in hotel bars in Dubai. My friend works there, and it's boring most of the time, she says.
Unless you've got a suitcase full of Benjamins. :icongrinstareplz:
:iconcixie:
cixie Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No , you can drink anywhere , except public .
Add a Comment: