And the "father" is never there
WTF
~where ma baby's daddies be at?~ lmao
xD
What about you?
How awkward can we get here lol
Comments169
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I used to have a reoccurring dream where I was being chased around a greenhouse by a middle-aged woman in a wheelchair who was trying to bite my ear off. I that dream all through my childhood starting when I was very very young.
I don't have recurring dreams so much as recurring dreamscapes. Same places, but different events every time.
Doesnt happen to me that often
I don't know how to describe it, just think of what it would look like if you took every drug at the same time.
It would be pitch black lol
More like every color at once.
I often dream that my teeth fall out, that the world is ending or something else horribly catastrophic is happening and no one seems to care but me, that I die and go to Hell or am for some reason damned to go to Hell or that I am a ghost and if I choose to "go into the light" am afraid I will end up in Hell, and in more naughty dreams that people's parts don't always match their gender (one of the stranger ones).
Also a lot of the time I will know on some level that I'm dreaming and will be able to control things that are going on to an extent, but usually I'm not thinking straight enough to do anything fun with this ability (or manage to remember I have it for very long at a time).
Do u have a clean concious?
Yeah (as much as one can anyway). If the "going to Hell" dreams are what you mean, I think they stem from being raised fairly conservative Christian. I never was able to believe in it even when I was a young child, but when you're four and someone tells you you're going to be tortured in a fiery pit for the rest of eternity if you don't believe what they say it's kind of hard to not be scared of it.
I'm agnostic/atheist now, but I'm still afraid of Hell the same way I'm afraid of ghosts or the boogie man.
(Not trying to start an argument or anything if you or anyone else reading this is a Christian, just talking about what my dreams might mean :))
I have a hard time with religion as well
However i am afriad i have already damned myself if there is a hell!
Yeah, if there is a hell I'll be headed there too no doubt. Hopefully there isn't since the requirements for eternal damnation seem a bit questionable to me.
I've actually been having those kinds of nightmares less lately though so I guess maybe I'm starting to get over my fear?
Idk the Christian god just seems a lil extreme, i mean... Couldn't he tell from adam and eve that we are all crazy sacks of flesh?!

Yeah maybe better/positive replaced it. Its rare that i have nightmares.
Heh, yeah. The main problem I have with it is I don't really see how anyone deserves eternal unimaginable punishment for any crime they could have committed during their hundred tops years on earth. Punishment doesn't really seem to fit the crime, and it only seems to acknowledge the bad in people and dismiss good deeds as meaningless. Also, that God is supposedly all knowing, which would mean he made people knowing they would sin and then suffer for all of eternity for it? Setting your children up for failure. Now that's just bad parenting.

I have nightmares a lot when I go to bed stressed or really tired.
View all replies
I've never had the same dream twice to my knowledge, but I keep having dreams about being stuck in a building with zombies or things of the like are trying to get inside. Normally my school but once it was a restaurant and then my bathroom. I guess those could be considered the same dream but different themes and subplots are there. But still, zombies.
Not so much reoccurring but I have one or two that seems to return every year or so. It's essentially being stalked by a spider (a regularly sized spider), which comes after me up the stairs. With me not able to move at the top of them. And the moment of panic each time is moves out of sight whilst it climbs the next step. Also, for some reason the spider is made out of fire... never been quite sure what that bit was all about.
LOL sorry i imagined it and it is hella creepy
Dreams where 'm a Demigod. :la:

Then there's one 'd rather not have nor go into detail.
Oh man!
Definitely got reoccurring themes in my nightmares.
:bulletblue: The police are very constantly in my dreams.
:bulletred: I keep having dreams where I cannot control my car and I get in an accident and then the police show up :X
:bulletorange: Dreams that include some type of wild lethal exotic animal (tigers, crocodiles, etc.) that would chase me down and kill me.
:bulletpink: Dreams that include me getting a girlfriend --who's usually cute and affectionate--and those SUCK to wake up from.
:bulletgreen: Dreams of me having a stylish, well-paying job (unlike fast food).

But the best of em is :
Dreams that are like a First-Person-Shooter videogame 8-) They are so entertaining that they make my day. :o
Omg i dreamed in COD b4 it was aaaawwwessssoooome
Other than some PTSD-related dreams I'd rather not talk about, I have one where I walk into an empty lot on a dead-end road and find an old British sports car (resembling a 1948 Healey Westland, google is your friend as far as knowing what it looks like) moldering away, and one where I find hidden auto-wrecking yards, sometimes surrounded by mid-century-futurist buildings in great decay, sometimes not, and they are always owned by Scott & Sons Towing of Eugene, Oregon. These always vary a little bit, but not by much.