For me its more of a reoccurring theme of my dreams
I keep having a dream where i have a baby, its never the same baby
And the "father" is never there
WTF
~where ma baby's daddies be at?~ lmao
xD
What about you?
How awkward can we get here lol

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconforeverhisweirdo:
ForeverHisWeirdo Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I used to have a reoccurring dream where I was being chased around a greenhouse by a middle-aged woman in a wheelchair who was trying to bite my ear off. I that dream all through my childhood starting when I was very very young.
:iconjuneias:
Juneias Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
LOL!
:iconroguishbard:
RoguishBard Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I don't have recurring dreams so much as recurring dreamscapes. Same places, but different events every time.
Juneias Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Doesnt happen to me that often
:iconnotpostingart:
notpostingart Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
I don't know how to describe it, just think of what it would look like if you took every drug at the same time.
Juneias Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It would be pitch black lol
:iconnotpostingart:
notpostingart Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
More like every color at once.
:iconxxevilblondiexx:
xxEvilBlondiexx Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I often dream that my teeth fall out, that the world is ending or something else horribly catastrophic is happening and no one seems to care but me, that I die and go to Hell or am for some reason damned to go to Hell or that I am a ghost and if I choose to "go into the light" am afraid I will end up in Hell, and in more naughty dreams that people's parts don't always match their gender (one of the stranger ones).
Also a lot of the time I will know on some level that I'm dreaming and will be able to control things that are going on to an extent, but usually I'm not thinking straight enough to do anything fun with this ability (or manage to remember I have it for very long at a time).
Juneias Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Do u have a clean concious?
:iconxxevilblondiexx:
xxEvilBlondiexx Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah (as much as one can anyway). If the "going to Hell" dreams are what you mean, I think they stem from being raised fairly conservative Christian. I never was able to believe in it even when I was a young child, but when you're four and someone tells you you're going to be tortured in a fiery pit for the rest of eternity if you don't believe what they say it's kind of hard to not be scared of it.
I'm agnostic/atheist now, but I'm still afraid of Hell the same way I'm afraid of ghosts or the boogie man.
(Not trying to start an argument or anything if you or anyone else reading this is a Christian, just talking about what my dreams might mean :))
Add a Comment: