12/221/12 Possible Endings?

Ok, so I honestly don't believe anything is going to happen on December 21st, but maybe something will, and in that case I would like to be fullly prepared :) sooo, how do you think the world's gonna end, and what steps can we take to survive it? :) I personally think that the worst that could happen is a meteor strike, and we can survive that by living underground.
Comments242
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
221? what? Now I don't understand...
Uhm, typo. Sorry. lol :)
Nothing will happen. And here is why. When the Mayans were making their caculations/predictions, they didn't have leap year to take into account. The day that they thought would be 12-21-12 has actually already passed!
Right. You're like the fourth person to say that lol :D good observations tho :)
Nothing will happen the 21st. There's already a whole bunch of scientific proof that the world won't end at all. I just see it as a beginning of a new era. Just think of it as us having milleniums? ^^

Heck, I'm leaving to Denmark the 22nd, nah. xD
Perhaps aliens will reveal themselves at last. Everything is possible.
I honestly believe the world will end one day, ofcourse. But December 21 this year? Naah.. I don't see a reason why it would.
Whaaaa?? Denmark????? I wanna go!! :D
Aw :meow: I'll be visiting my boyfriend there ^^

Well, I recommend you going there one day, it's a beautiful country! (If you love nature :meow:)
I would love to go! :D
Do it one day, when you have time and money :meow:
Time i will have, money is the problem lol :D
Aw, you're still young, so don't worry ^^
View all replies
Toasty apocalypse:
:icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz::icontoasty-plz:

Or if everyone flushes their toilets all at the same time. Flooding of planet Earth.
That wouldn't cause a flood.
I never said the apocalypse would be a flood.
You said "flood the Earth". I just assumed that means a flood. lol sorry :D
I think bad things are going to happen. Not because of the apocalypse or anything but because all the psychos are going to find some reason that it is in fact the end of the world and go insane pillaging, plundering and more causing mass chaos and disorder therefore destroying parts of the world themselves... so maybe it will end, but only because of crazies.
Hmm, so really the world wouldn't end if we killed all the crazies?
The magnetosphere fails us permanently > It fucks up out tectonic plates > We all die a spectacular death.

Heh, it already stuttered before with no explanation whatsoever, the risk of it disappearing is very low but not far fetched either.
Lol :) Perhaps the Nightosphere will open... now that would be bad :D
The most plausible thing is a comet not a meteor, either way nothing is gonna happen.
A particle accelerator accidentally triggers a black hole, sucking the earth and surrounding planets into itself. Nothing you can do to stop this one, except trigger a change in the fundamental forces of the universe before it happens, and even then it might find a way to happen.