Closed to new replies
November 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

If You Were Going To Die

:iconrustyironmonger:
rustyironmonger Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
What would you want for food, drink. drugs if you bend that way, music, companionship, TV, etc, over a week or so before death. This can be realistic or idealized.
What would you want done with your body?
What would you want as a memorial?
What would you want done with your possessions (including dA account)?
And most importantly, what would you hope others would remember you for?

I would want to be eating homemade asada tacos with guacamole, onion, jalapeno and cheese in hard shells and some ham and tomato pizza from Joey's in Springfield, Oregon for dinner at least once each, with Jimmy John's, Schlotzky's or Charley's subs for lunch at least once each, Vernors ginger ale to drink regularly with Boone's Farm wine cocktails by night, some strong indica marijuana for drugs, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, the Grateful Dead, Chaka Khan, War and Frank Zappa for music by day and nature sounds by night, a pretty and sweet Asian woman in her late teens to early thirties with very long hair as a companion, and no TV. This could all be accomplished easily other than the weed and finding the companion, let alone someone like that willing to be by the side of a dying mentally ill person.

I would want my body cremated and the ashes divided up into 35mm film cannisters to be distributed inside Scott & Sons Towing's permanent car collection in Eugene, Oregon, specifically around the brown 1978 Dodge Magnum there, the Davis Lake Lava Flow near Crescent Lake, Oregon, the car hoarder property near Yoncalla, Oregon that I photographed in October, and the outskirts of Taos, New Mexico to say that Chris Garza finally made his journey to Taos.

I would want all of my possessions destroyed other than my music library and financial assets being donated to KRVM 91.9 FM (public radio in Eugene, Oregon) and my dA account set so that all deviations would be in storage and my devID area stating that I was dead.

No funeral, no obituary, no gathering of any kind. Period.

And I would want to be remembered for my photography and being supportive of my friends on dA, there is nothing noteworthy to remember about me IRL.

How about everyone else?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Open my bottle fairy :iconlink-plz:
:iconno-pretext:
No-pretext Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
Shit I was just going to wait till a tanker stops at a gas station, take a power drill to it and light a match.

International news.
rustyironmonger Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
LOL
:iconelfhybridmarielle:
ElfHybridMarielle Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I have two answers, depending on what age I'd die. If I were younger, or my kids were grown up, I'd eat nothing but lasagne and chocolate and taco and pizza. (Yes, fat girl, shocker.) If it was right now, something the entire family would love, but at least one lasagna. My body, idk, donate whatever organs can be used for either science or organ donation and burn the rest, or kids and hubs decide. My memorial..I don't care really. If they played a few songs I liked, It'd be nice. Für Elise, and Bach Cello pieces. Whatever would console the ones left behind. My possessions, left to my loved one, hubs could delete them all, I guess. As long as people knew me to be dead. I would like my kids to remember me lovingly. My hubs too. My friends too. In the eyes of the world, I'm no one, so I don't think I'd be remembered. But I would end it myself. My life my body, I choose the ending. I might try drugs if I didn't have kids just to find out what the feeling is, but.. Idk. I'd probably kill myself, while listening to Harry Potter. Falling asleep, while in Hogwarts. Fine way to go. Rather than disease.
rustyironmonger Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
VERY good answers. Well-thought-out.
ElfHybridMarielle Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I've thought a bout it for a while. (Some upsides to occasional suicidal thoughts, eh.)
rustyironmonger Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Same here.

I'm predicting that I'll end up dead of cancer at some point due to my heavy drinking/smoking/medication use and dislike of healthy living, I will convert to Mormon or anti-west Islam before I irradiate myself or submit myself to the preachings, lies and money-making routines of the US medical industry, and honestly if I end up dead in my late thirties to early fifties, I won't really have too many regrets.
ElfHybridMarielle Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
why would you convert though? Seems like such a hassle.
rustyironmonger Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Saying that just as I would never convert to a fundamentalist cult like Mormonism or radical Islam, I would never irradiate myself or bow down to the medical business as a cash cow.
ElfHybridMarielle Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
good.
Add a Comment: