Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 97

College opinions

:icondezenerate:
Dezenerate Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
I'm currently in college right now, and I personally find a lot of it to be a nice bundle of horse shit. Mostly because I'm lazy, but never mind that. >:[

What are your thoughts on college? Any experiences you remember you'd hate/like to share?

My personal hatred with college usually are the roommates. Each roommate I've had has been a nasty pig. Almost literally. :B

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnecropumpkin:
Necropumpkin Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
What I dislike about college is that I don't get anything that my professors said.
Dezenerate Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
That can be a huge problem. :grump:
:iconnecropumpkin:
Necropumpkin Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student General Artist
Yeah...
:iconconstantvariation:
ConstantVariation Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist
My cousins are enjoying well enough.
Dezenerate Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Are you interested in going to college or no?
:iconconstantvariation:
ConstantVariation Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist
Sure I am.
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012   Digital Artist
I never completed my second level education because of family issues, but seven years, later, I've gone back as a mature student. I have my own house so I don't worry about house mates. Only thing I have to worry about is finding the money for travelling on buses, paying rent, bills and feeding my cat. A lot of the people in my year are fucking morons though.
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I've been lucky enough to avoid most of the BS. Most of my teachers have been pretty personable and encourage real thinking and discussion rather than just sit-here-and-listen-to-be-talk-for-hours-type classes. The worst of my university experience was living in my rez house first year, and even that was too bad. Just, some of the girls were just too bitchy and catty and constantly partying and getting drunk and bringing random guys home... and if the housemates had parties, I suffered, because my room was right by the front door (drunk people banging away at the door for entrance!), AND right above the common room (music and drunk people at 2am!). But really, it wasn't horrible, and I'm living in an awesome apartment now, so. :shrug:
:iconstxl87:
Stxl87 Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
i remember being in college and performing my music in my psychology class, i didnt want to at first, because i thought it was inappropriate, but everyone was curious to hear me, so i did it.
Dezenerate Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Why did you perform it there?
Add a Comment: