Homestuck???

I've been seeing these interesting characters lately more and more and with a little googling I found out it was from something called Homestuck. What is it? A comic, a game? I've noticed that the characters are zodiacs, what's up with that. I'd really like someone to help explain this to me.
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well, it's an extremely complicated web comic. It starts kind of slow, and that is what turns some people of it, but if you just keep reading it picks up the pace. Some of the fans are incredibly obnoxious, but most of us are polite. It gets a bad wrap on the internet, I'm not quite sure why, but if you like it, don't let them make you feel bad.
About the zodiac signs, one of the alien species called 'trolls' wear a sign one their shirts.
If you need anything else explained, the wiki is a very good place to start: [link]
It is a long but really interesting webcomic. It takes devotion but is worth it in the long run. The fandom is really fun! It has more normal sides and..... the not so normal sides [link]

I love this fandom :P
[link]

I bet you don't read past the first 10 pages.
Homestuck is... complicated. It's considered a game, but it's more like an interactive comic; and boy, it's huge! Took me a week to read it from head to toe, and that was last year. But otherwise, it's like a crazy acid trip while listening to dubstep, cause it has nearly everything, from tons of text, GIFs, little videos and interactive parts, yet crazy enough it quite makes sense once you read the first 20000 pages.
More like Homesuck imo.
I'm still wondering how the hell a simple MS paint character with glasses produced a horde of grey-skinned, yellow-eyes, orange horned monstrosities. :iconspazattackplz:
Just forget about the story and actually...

Just stick with the previous works of that author.
An overly convoluted webcomic that would make Stephen Hawking's brain melt.
I don't know how the fans keep up with half the nonsense going on. There's like 3 versions of each of the characters, of which there must be at least 30 (I just stopped counting), sometimes they die, then they come back for.. whatever reason. There's apparently some kind of blood weaknesses or something with the "troll" characters and...I just don't fuckin' get it myself.

I mostly just don't like it because the style burns my eye sockets.
Comic game thing...
"A tale about a boy and his friends and a game they play together."
Some webcomic
Never heard of it. Too busy studying for a degree for whatever it is.
A webcomic that is so long, you may need more than just a coffee machine to stay up.
And brace yourself for mind fucks galore that makes some sense later on the comic (believe me, it took me a while to grasp at the stuff that was happening).

The fanbase to it can be from okay to fucking weird (like all fandoms) so don't be shocked when you heard crazy stories involving the fandom.
You could have found it on Google while you were there... :paranoid:
It's a webcomic. That has an immense fandom behind it.