Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Homestuck???

:iconsperlingslicht:
SperlingsLicht Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
I've been seeing these interesting characters lately more and more and with a little googling I found out it was from something called Homestuck. What is it? A comic, a game? I've noticed that the characters are zodiacs, what's up with that. I'd really like someone to help explain this to me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthemightysocks:
TheMightySocks Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Well, it's an extremely complicated web comic. It starts kind of slow, and that is what turns some people of it, but if you just keep reading it picks up the pace. Some of the fans are incredibly obnoxious, but most of us are polite. It gets a bad wrap on the internet, I'm not quite sure why, but if you like it, don't let them make you feel bad.
About the zodiac signs, one of the alien species called 'trolls' wear a sign one their shirts.
If you need anything else explained, the wiki is a very good place to start: [link]
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:icongrumpycat-plz:
:iconchaosartistify:
ChaosArtistify Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It is a long but really interesting webcomic. It takes devotion but is worth it in the long run. The fandom is really fun! It has more normal sides and..... the not so normal sides [link]

I love this fandom :P
:iconterminallybored:
terminallybored Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
[link]

I bet you don't read past the first 10 pages.
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student General Artist
Homestuck is... complicated. It's considered a game, but it's more like an interactive comic; and boy, it's huge! Took me a week to read it from head to toe, and that was last year. But otherwise, it's like a crazy acid trip while listening to dubstep, cause it has nearly everything, from tons of text, GIFs, little videos and interactive parts, yet crazy enough it quite makes sense once you read the first 20000 pages.
:iconphantasmastriker:
PhantasmaStriker Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
More like Homesuck imo.
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
I'm still wondering how the hell a simple MS paint character with glasses produced a horde of grey-skinned, yellow-eyes, orange horned monstrosities. :iconspazattackplz:
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Just forget about the story and actually...

Just stick with the previous works of that author.
:iconwwwjam:
wwwjam Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
An overly convoluted webcomic that would make Stephen Hawking's brain melt.
I don't know how the fans keep up with half the nonsense going on. There's like 3 versions of each of the characters, of which there must be at least 30 (I just stopped counting), sometimes they die, then they come back for.. whatever reason. There's apparently some kind of blood weaknesses or something with the "troll" characters and...I just don't fuckin' get it myself.

I mostly just don't like it because the style burns my eye sockets.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student General Artist
Comic game thing...
Add a Comment: