If the world ends...

I know that it's highly unlikely that the world will actually end on the 21st of December but I was just thinking if you knew it was going to end, what would you do in your last few hours? Be realistic don't be stupid and say "I would go to the moon."
Comments308
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
stay at home and eat my favorite food together with family
I'd like to say I'd do all this wonderful stuff, but in all actuality, knowing me, I'd most likely be curled up in a ball in my bed, crying like a baby and panicing. lol
hahaha i think everyone would do that in reality
Most likely. =P And we've got less than two weeks, if you believe it, so we better get to panicking! xD
we didn't die!
I know, right?! :D No panicking needed!

Not that I thought it was going to happen anyways. lol
When the world ends, I will...
Remain calm, as I ease and talk for a minute to everyone until I cover the entire planet, with custom sunglasses on. As I depart to the next group of people I will leave a piece of art I made.
If they question me or anyone tries to stop me, I will simply do the following.

-Tilt sunglasses above my eyebrows, glance once then walk away another mile.
-Gain people to follow me, doing the same with their own custom sunglasses so we somewhat have order in our group.
-Whoever gets physical is going to turn spiritual.
-If we die, we will be prepared with a piece of art made by us displayed in our dying hands.
-Lastly have it all recorded by all means of recording, sending some into space after succeeding control of devices. As we do so it is a prayer that maybe some distant alien race will see it and carry on as we were in the last moments of the human race. THEN MAYBE a race will come to knowledge of us and be able to revive us somehow. That is what I would do regardless if the world doesn't end.

Why custom made sunglasses? Because I rocked sunglasses before CSI made it F******! Kool!
I wore them when I was probably five, or younger, and as a matter of the fact I am sure I ain't the only one who has. Some of them I possessed had multiple shades, were obviously for children, but who says we can't wear them as we are older. Anyways anyone who wants to join, the sunglasses are not manditory B\, but everything else is.
fuckkkkk that sounds complex and really weird but kinda cool, how long did it take you to think of that?
I guess it has just been building inside of me, so when I saw this question with the right mood it said LET ME IN.
I really wish I still had those sunglasses :(
we didn't die!
sweet baby jesus
It depends on what circumstance the world was ending in.

Zombies, I would take my guns and hunker down in a place
no one would even look.

If the world was just blowing up and spontaneously collapsing,
I would get drunk, duh.
what if it was both at the same time?
Well, then I'd just get drunk, since
there would be no hope for society if the
world was to completely disintegrate.
wouldn't you wanna have sex or something?
Sex is a normal occurrence for me.
wow, what is sex like? i'm still a virgin...
You'll find out when you get there.
I know it from a female's perspective,
and I'm sure it is very different from
a male's point-of-view.
View all replies
I would EAT the moon, and tell everyone it really was made from delicious cheese from SPACE COWS!

In all seriousness EVERYONE would have sex, maybe not with each other, a world sized orgy is difficult to coordinate.
However, if anyone over 16 says they wouldn't they're a lying prude.
HAHAHAHAHAA OMG I'm only 14 but i definitely would be too, no way i'm dying a virgin
Yup, :strip: it's the only thing TO do in an end of the world situation Hollywood is so delusional with their "save the world" apocalypse movies.
omg i know! i'd much prefer a more realistic end to world where everyone fucked then died