Does your starsign work???

Does it really? I mean, it just means the month you were born in determines on your personality? really? Personally mine does. I'm a Gemini, i think of myself intelligent quick-witted, love-hopeless, and very curious. But if you get to my bad side i cry when im angry and i hate mental inactivity (being bored). So spill yourself out and give it in. You were going to in the end, tell me are you emotional, like myself, or the top joker?
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: by OP request.
I was meant to be born under Virgo, but I got born under Libra instead. Thing is, all my horoscopes, I could be either Virgo or Libra, you know?
Yes I am your typical Scorpio.

I do not believe in those daily horoscopes but when it comes to the definition of a Scorpio that is me exactly.
I'm sorry, but could someone close this forum down. I don't like having comments like this in my message box and would like to close it down.
~Tazhia
Mine didn't work at first, so I had to get it changed. Used to be a Sagittarius, was rubbish. I'm, a Leo now, and it works loads better.
What do you mean by 'get it changed' isn't it the day you were born?
In Scotland you can take your birth certificate to the post office and have it changed by deed-poll, if you feel your star sign is inaccurate.
That really makes you look smart :)
dreamy and romantic...suuuure as much as my ass
I think mine does!! I love astrology and learning about all the zodiacs x) I am a leo and I think I match the Lion almost to a T >.< Haha (:
Finally! Someone says something nice :)
Haha :) I usually tend to not post forums cause of all the rude people >.< But I love astrology :)
I say it's bullshit, but my parents are convinced that my sign defines my personality, who I have been, and who I will become.

I HATE the Zodiac. It's the reason my parents have ignored my actual personality for as long as I've lived.
Yes, they say the Scorpios are sly, and have a sting in their tail! :la:

That's so me!
Really? So your star sign really shows your inside?
Indeed! And I can be sly and have a sting in the tail.:evillaugh:
The thing with looking at only your sun sign (commonly called your "Zodiac Sign") is that it is very general and actually applies to a lot of people. If you can get a hold of your full astrological chart, that can tell you how different influences work together for you to produce traits and behavioral tendencies. It's not perfect, and I wouldn't call it "science," but it is an interesting experience nonetheless. There are a few sites that will do them for free.... such as astro.com, I think.
I saw a star sign once....It was at Hardees :)