Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 73

Past Mentalities

:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I've always wanted to see how deviants change, so...

Have you ever had any mentalities that you've outgrown? Any prejudices that have melted away? Outlooks on life turned around?

How has your mind changed through any period of time, and are you a better person because of it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontrentvermin:
TrentVermin Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I used to be one of those fame and fortune obsessed teens, but now I merely want to be happy in life, if I'm happy, life is golden. :)
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
I've been getting better at taking critiques lately. I still need a lot of work in this area though.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student General Artist
Honestly, as a kid, I didn't swear at all.. I was such a goodie goodie.. Like, if I was to say the word "Dick," I'd say, "Word after Moby.."
:P

Views on different topics have changed too.. I was more 'liberal' in the late 2000s and more 'conservative' in the early 2010s. Now I'm more moderate..

Music taste has changed drastically too..
:iconb-gata:
B-gata Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
I used to think I was smarter than most people, since people treated me that way sometimes and I did well on a lot of school-related things. Then I realized it's pretty impossible to measure how smart someone is, and people can be intelligent in different ways.

Also I had a lot of dumb prejudice that I've gradually trimmed down or at least recognized as prejudice. And I've gotten better at being assertive, or something. Like, now I can ask questions, voice opinions, or just exist in a stranger's presence without thinking I'm inconveniencing everyone.
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student General Artist
A few years ago I was quite a xenophobe and homophobe, I hated gay people, French and I though that all Germans should die; rock/metal was too brutal for my idiotic brain and I was basically a little bitch. God, I was full of shit back then. excuse me while I find a time-machine to smite my young self with a hurling bat...
Sometimes I wanna smack my angsty emo 13 year old self :D
I knooooow. Geez, why out teenage years have to be so retarded?
Cuz we're evolving from a gross cocoon to a beautiful butterfly :lol:
Unfortunately I've missed the part where I become a beautiful butterfly.
Hey, Moths are pretty too :noes:
Add a Comment: