Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Poetry Inspiration!!! Needed!!

:iconrocklovingwolf100:
rocklovingwolf100 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think my poetry is..... at an O.K standard. But I need inspiration. You can take a look at my gallery if you want? Please don't spam me, I'm not trying to get more views and stuff I just want inspiration.... you can only give me an answer if you know what I'm sort of in to. Hope to here from you!! :)

Link to my gallery: [link]

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage general discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Here's a picture that should help: [link]
:icondavid-essex:
David-Essex Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
This is better suited in the poetry section.
:iconjade-abarai-kat:
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
look into your mind and just don't think. imagine blackness and nothing else
:iconkagoe:
Kagoe Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I like your poetry, I think you have potential. Poetry is usually a personal thing so it's hard to give you advice. But what I usually do is only write when I have an idea in my head or a spur of emotion, poetry isn't something you can force - like art. So just keep doing what you're doing and you'll eventually find a natural flow.
:iconrocklovingwolf100:
rocklovingwolf100 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks I really appreciate the reply. Yes it is good inspiration! Thanks! :) :)
:iconchi77y:
Chi77y Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
now give me my money.
"Scorning what is truly beautiful, no longer cherishing but what is frightful, desires pronouncements correspond to its criteria, and the return to truer sentiments would appear to him to be a wrong done those principles whence he should be most sorry to stray. They declaim against the passions without bothering to think that it is from their flame philosophy lights its torch." -the Marquis de Sade
“When shes abandoned her moral center and teachings, when shes cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor, when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure, enticing from within this feral lioness, growling and scratching and biting, taking everything I dish out to her, at that moment she is never more beautiful to me.” -Marquis de Sade 
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." -Edgar Allan Poe
Add a Comment: