Define: Troll

Evening class! Today we will be seeking the definition of "Troll" Put your hands up and I'll ask you one at a time to tell me what you think a Troll is.

This could either prove really informative, or could just result in the same answer over and over. I reserve the right to ignore replies that I get bored of receiving
Comments471
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A person who is rude,obnoxious,or mean on purpose.Sort of like a cyberbully
I can roll with that.
A Troll is a Toll with an R in it. True.
That's...genuinely interesting.
In legend, you pay the Troll to get through the bridge and you pay a Toll to get through the bridge/tunnel. You see?
Yes, I know, that's why I said it was interesting that you made that connection.
What makes you say that?
I just trolled you with this answer. hehehe. :P
Troll: Someone who doesn't like another person's views and opinions expressed under a forum topic but instead of having a related response, looks for spelling mistakes in that person's writing and hijacks the topic by pointing it out and feeling superior for having a keen eye.
That sounds a bit tame...
You have high tolerance for thread highjacking.
It's that huge green dude that lives in the forest with sticks and branches sticking out from their backs :dummy:
You asked the definition of "Troll" so I gave you one.

...well, at least that was what I think a troll is before the internet.
I've never heard of a green dude with branches sticking out their backs before, troll or otherwise.
Then you should get out more. ;)
A once-lovely term that could describe a minority of folks that went the extra mile to ruin someone's time online.

Nowadays the term troll is thrown around so much. How awful.