Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Is anyone else having loading issues?

:iconaqutalion:
Aqutalion Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Is anyone else having a problem getting deviations to load? I am. It seems to be concentrated in the Stock Images section, but sometimes other category views, too. The thumbnails don't load. Sometimes individual deviations don't, either. And the weird part is, after encountering a non-loading page, every other DA page I go to is either slow or won't load images, until I restart my browser. I've tried three different browsers on two different operating systems, with the same result, and no other webpage is having trouble loading.
I tried reporting this to tech support, but they just blew it off as a problem with my connection. No help there. Is anyone else having this issue? Is so, were you able to fix it?

Devious Comments

:iconkingmancheng:
kingmancheng Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Filmographer
This isn't the right place to ask for help, if you want help with the site please refer to this sticky thread. :)

[link]

:lock:
:iconcammieobscura:
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
I don't know about not being able to load at all, but it is sure slow loading sometimes.
Flagged as Spam
:iconchi77y:
Chi77y Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
:icontitsplz:
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Why is this thread still up? Do we look like the helpdesk to you?
:icontb-samurai:
TB-Samurai Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No.
:iconreesewhyte:
reesewhyte Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012   Digital Artist
I've been having the same issues, thought it was just my computer at first. Seems to work after a couple refreshes, but that's annoying to have to do in the first place.
:iconvomitbear:
VomitBear Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
The new load feature sucks and many people have issues with it. So...uh...until that gets fixed you're screwed.
:iconaqutalion:
Aqutalion Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Well, that sucks.
:iconcup-of-javo:
Cup-of-Javo Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
The deviations on my end never load. The thumbnails do most of the time, but once I go to the deviation page, the pictures always appear as a green square no matter how many times I refresh the page or try to full-view them. I've given up on trying to see things.
Add a Comment: