Details

Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 381

Married with Children.

:iconnosugarjustanger:
I discovered two of my friends who recently got married to their loved ones, and one of the couples has a child coming their way. :crying: Another pair just got engaged as well.

I am only 23. But people (friends) around me are getting hitched :o (And I am not.)

I feel the pressure. Sorta. And I feel relief, as well. I don't know how to describe this. :grump:

Is anyone going through what I am going through? :slow:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontranse:
transe Dec 1, 2012   General Artist
You feel the pressure at 23?? :O
I think it's better to wait until you find the right person, rather than end up like me, divorced at 31. After all, "the rest of your life" could mean a long, looooong time... :lonely:
Hah. Just a little. Not a whole lot. I am more relieved than anything... I don't think I'm at the age where I want to be engaged or married, but I do want to be in a serious relationship like I was for the last few years.

But I want it with the right person, too. That's not easy. I don't want another break up. :(
:icontranse:
transe Dec 1, 2012   General Artist
You're lucky is your parents don't pressure you. You should hear mine! lol
lol, I'm 23, my parents aren't gonna pressure me! :lol:

But I am sure when I approach 26-27, they might. :ninja:
:icontracy-williams:
Tracy-Williams Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I have been with my husband since I was 17, I am now 29. It took us 10 years before we got married, we wanted to be sure it was a for life thing :D

Your special someone is out there <3
Woah, that's insane! 29 years old and already over a decade together. :clap:

He is out there. I know it. :hug:
Yeah it is insane LOL sometimes there is a fine line between love and hate hahaha. He is my best friend though.
Haha. Well, that's the beauty of relationships. Sometimes, it's so easy to hate on the person but when the hate stops, love can begin and is even stronger. :lol:
So very true :D
Add a Comment: