1 month till christmas!!!

What are you getting for Christmas?
Whether its from a loved one or a friend what do you want for Christmas.
And i need your help to choose mine:
1. A tablet
2. A paint set
3. A keyboard (the musical type)

I seriously can't decide.
Comments143
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
1.tablet
2.scanner
3.Nintendo 3Ds
and that's typically all right now
what kind of paint set do you mean? digital or traditional?
I doubt I'll be getting much in the way of anything this year. Don't even know what to ask for anyway, I pretty much have everything I've wanted apart from a few small things that you can't buy in the local shops here, but online prices are ridiculous.
Oh, and I think you should get the tablet, they're useful, fun, good for digital artists etc. I would say keyboard but I have something against them. I play piano and I think everybody should own a musical instrument but there's just something about them that I don't like. If you want to play piano, save up for a proper one or a 'Clavinova' which I have. It's closer to a piano than to a keyboard, it's smaller and it runs on electricity.
I found it very very hard to decide this year for some reason but mum and I have came to a decision to redecorate my room fantasy art themed. It's almost done, it just needs a carpet. I'm really excited for the result. The only annoying thing is that I can't get access to my desk and I need to draw 5 Christmas presents before the 21st.
It doesn't matter what I want because I'm not gonna get it :(
Oh dear, why not?
I have the bad habit of wishing for impossible things :)
oh, that makes sense :)
A new pair of slippers. The type that doesn't have holes in the soles :|
I'd go with the tablet, they're apparently quite useful for drawing and... Stuff. Things you artist people like.
Yeah, but not the drawing tablet. The one i wanted was tooooo expensive. So ive decieded in getting either the Nook or Nexus or Kindle Fire HD
You should choose the tablet. It's useful AND fun:D
I will probably just get a robot animal and money...:icongrinfaceplz:
I have mainly video games and a new camera on my list. I would prefer a Canon camera because the one I had before was a Canon.
Choose a tablet!:la:

I celebrate Christmas in January and we kinda don't get presents for it.:stare:
We do too! We sort off have two Christmas' the national one (Dec 21st) and the Armenian one (Jan 5rd) but i'm sort off struggling to gte a tablet because they're getting expensive the closer to christmas
Yes,they do.
We celebrate it on 7th of January in Serbia :)
Nice to learn something new every day :happybounce:
I am saving for a new tablet, so what I really want this xmas would be for my cousing and her fam, who live in another country, to come gaher with all the familly like we used to when we were kids.
I know how you feel. All my family is scattered around the world like scattering salt into something tasteless. My family used to get together round our place for weeks and we did everything. I wish the past could come back :)
OH!! SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!
i could say the same thing :D