Worst fandoms on DeviantArt?

What do you think are the worst fandoms and why?
Comments723
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think the worst of them are My Little Pony fans...they're EVERYWHERE, in fact, i hate goingt to the frontpage an PAF, just a lot os MLP stuff e__e
>.< MLP gets so annoying
There are a few that get on my nerves sometimes, but the first one that came to mind was MLP.
Don't even get me started. And they're everywhere. And I dunno why, but they have a knack for turning everything they see into ponies. I've even seen some of my favorite band members turned into ponies.

Just, why. :icondeadfoxplz:
I like to focus on the positive - My favorite right now is Spider-Man
Forgot to mention Sonic. You see him everywhere you go, and it gets annoying!
Lol I think the Sonic fandom is pretty hilarious.
I heard homestuck fans are nasty!
Pewdiepie fans. That is all.
I don't think any one fandom is really worse than another- my dislike for each fandom is based solely on the quantity of a fandom's artwork that pops up on dA's front page and on my Tumblr dashboard. So right now that's MLP and Homestuck.
MLP. I never realized people could be so immature until I caught a whiff of this one.
I've heard a lot of things about Pewdiepie. 0.0
certain MLP
certain furries
Sonic
Unnecessary fangirl shippings, sonic OCs, MLP OCs.
I think creepy fandoms suck.

Everything on dA here seems pretty normal. I think it's the people of the fandoms that are the worst, not the fandom itself, which isn't anything serious.
MLP
Furries
Most Anime
Everyone's said Furries, MLP and Hetalia.

I'll just delve a bit deeper, and say things a bit less obvious.

1) Anime in general.
This one specifically because of the STYLE. It's a fandom on it's own by having so many people cooing over it that it has lost all of its charm for me (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one). I think that anime-style is the worst one here. It soaks all the originality from a character to see them being remade in the most bland and overused style I've seen on here.

2)Pewdiepie.
Now, I have no issues with Felix (Pewdiepie's real name, guys) EXCEPT for his fans. Pewdiepie is fine, he's got talent as a Let's-player, and he's quite funny, but his FANDOM. His fandom is nothing but Yaoi-Fictionists that depict him with Cry,(ChaoticMonki, if you prefer)or Tobuscus. When they're not eyes deep in their own steamy-fiction of any combination of other variables playing in (even ending in the three of them + whatever monsters stumble into them) they're disobeying Pewdie's one golden rule: To be a Bro.

They claim to represent him, and deviate from him in the most radical way I've seen in a long time. It's sad that they cannot even rally behind their creator. At least "Bronies" could manage to do that.

(This next one is more of a happenstance, but happens enough that it became a pseudo-Fandom.)
3) Mary-Sue-Characters.
These are all of those fan made characters that are from Television, Internet-Shows, Manga, Cartoons, or whatever other media. More specifically, those that break what made the show good, and generally tie the character to the main characters, break all believability of the main-cast by having them act for the Mary-sue uncharacteristically, or have the Mary-sue be so overpowered that nothing can stop them.

Basically, a fan-made character in a story that break all relevance of the story.
(A DragonBall Z character with Power-level of 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 would do the trick.)

If I need to explain in further detail, just ask.
We're fine explaining more.

Enjoy my contribution to this list of awful!
Broly, Goku's Brother, ruined dragonball z for me.
It was just an example.

Like a Master Cheif that could quad-weild infinite ammo rocket-launchers and has x12 Oversheild infinitely.

They're really fun to joke about, cos they're silly, but it's sad that people actually think that the over-topped characters they make that take all of 8 seconds to make up would actually be accepted as 'Amazing and wonderful'