What you think will happen on December 21 2012.

I not sure what will happen on that day.
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Internet trolls will finally become extinct, people will start respecting each other's opinions on the internet again, sites like ED will be shut down forever with no returning back...and finally a plague will make affect us all and make us take on Christopher Walken-like traits.
For me it's an all nighter, early food shopping and freezing my backside off. For the rest of the world, probably just yet another day.
There may come a day when the world really does end… but it is not this day!
we're all be eating at Friday's
People are going to be stupid and crazy. I expect shootings and bombings. Or massacres of some sorts.
:iconaliensguyplz: BIRDS [link]
The Video is scary :iconyao-mingplz:
The power will flicker for a few seconds causing mass panic and then nothing else happens and people feel dumb for freaking out lol
I'll wake up and have my morning tea, then spend the rest of my mediocre day not freaking out about the end of the world. c:
It will be like any other day.
Steve Jobs will walk the Earth.
The winter solstice.
Absolutely nothing.
Absolutely nothing. :dummy:
We will all get a slight tingle in our anuses and the meaning of the universe will be presented to all of us, just before the world splits in two due to the monster that is gestating in side it finally finishes forming and breaks his shell. Then we will be sent to a happy place full of unicorns and giant dancing chocolate bars.

Also, Why do you watch that pony show? You are 18 right? Can you please explain what you find appealing about it?
I watch it for is characters
Nothing.

If the Mayans couldn't predict Cortez, They probably didn't predict the end of the world!
Well played. Well played indeed.
We are going to reset the politician's brain , I hope it will happen here in Spain!!
My girlfriends birthday is the 20th so Ill probably wake up with a monster hangover.:icondrunk-plz:
The planet will do a complete 360° spin over a 24 hour period. It will also perform ~100/36,425 of an orbit around the sun.
More earthquakes, a supervolcanic eruption that will set off the whole Ring of Fire, the human race ending.
Slenderman will find us all!!! Or everyone will start loving great art!!!!! :squee:
People get super-powers. :iconherotimeplz: