world's most beautiful language?

not what you want to learn necessarily but which do you think is the most beautiful sounding.

I'm gunna go with russian.
Comments208
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Body language. I know that's a sort of a crappy answer, but I love communicating without words. You can transcend language and let people know things that you might not be able to with just words.
French is a beautiful language <3 sadly not so much when I speak it...
For me, it's Irish Gaelic, closely followed by Scottish Gaelic. Very nice sound to the words, with a great accent.
I really like Danish and Korean.
I think that Korean sounds just wonderful. Something about the prosodic pattern of it makes me happy.

Additionally, I really love the Busan dialect, but I wouldn't say that it's beautiful. Just, there are remnants of an old tonal system in it that make it really interesting to listen to, and I find it fascinating from a linguistic standpoint considering how it differs from the standard. I would really love to learn that dialect just so I could study its inner workings, ahaha.
anything but german...

hungarian is the best
Tolkien's Elvish
German or Hungarian x
strangely enough, Welsh
n3t sp3ak.
I want to go with French or Russian in all seriousness.
I'd have to say 'Japanese' :)
I think the japanese culture is beautiful but I don't really find anything special about their language.
Italiano und Deutsch. :la:
Italian and Japanese!!!
I love how French sounds, but I hate the way it's written. I also love how Arabic is written but don't really like how it sounds...
German can be pretty sweet, and Russian, and Japanese. My father says he don't think it's a coincidence that ever language I like have been involved in some huge fucking war :stare:
I think french looks pretty written. :shrug: arabic looks like some kid scribbled it.
It confuses me because it's impossible to pronounce :stare: Arabic looks all wavy and pretty :la: