Bizspeaking???

I had no idea where to put this post because I've never seen Bizspeaking mentioned before, so please move this if in wrong location.

This is the exact note I got:
Hi,

My name is Nera. I like your art and want to invite you to post your artwork on a popular site [link] Bizspeaking is completely free!

Product posted on Bizspeaking becomes more popular the more it's viewed or shared. This will boost your traffic and increase your sales.

Simply signup at [link] There is absolutely no charge at all.

If you have any question, please take a look at our frequently asked questions at [link] or email info@bizspeaking.com

I look forward to seeing you on Bizspeaking.

Yours,
Nera

I've glanced through their FAQ and through the website's homepage, but I want to ask around on here and make sure this thing's legit before I take them seriously. "Nera" sent the message to me by a DA username that wasn't Nera and was inactive when I clicked on it, so I thought that was weird. Anybody ever had this message sent to them before or are already on Bizspeak? Or is this just spam? Thanks!
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Comment hidden
For the record I still live with my mother (I'm a minor) so that "joke" fell flat, and I find your comment rude, disrespectful, unhelpful and unnecessary. Happy Thanksgiving.
Yeah, I just got this note today. Sounds like spam to me.
Ok, thanks for confirming :) I didn't see the warning previously posted, must have missed it
opps, I meant tell them to die.....my bad. so sorry. :(
HOW BOUT THEM TURKEYS?
WHY ARE YOU POSTING EVERYTHING IN BOLD AND CAPS NOW?!
BECAUSE ITS COOL TO BE BOLD. :iconhurrplz:
YOU DID THIS BEFORE... IT WAST COOL THEN AND DEFINITELY ISNT NOW. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY HOURGLASS FIGURE
WHO WOULD BE JEALOUS OF THAT FIGURE. :iconjoshuadivaplz:
Someone else has already posted a warning about this site in the forums today, so I'm assuming they're not particularly legit. It's more than likely spam advertising; a representative from the site sending notes to as many people as possible, probably hitting 'random deviant' over and over.

There was a similar wave of suspicious spam advertising a couple of years back. It turned out to be legit, but not at all beneficial to the artists involved, so in this instance I'd advise simply ignoring the message.