:iconjuneias:
Juneias Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I got a 16 this october on my first act
I didnt study
I didnt try
I was like....
Fuck this shit.
And well i could care less
Why does a big ass test need to determine if im good enough for your college...? I'm paying dammit lol
Not everyone test well, but they can sure as hell show off their skills in other ways.
Why don't they make a test for specific majors and just use your transcript for other classes?
My friend has devoted her senior yr to getting a perfect score on the SAT

Oh hell naw.
Community college then i want to transfer. I have a 3.33 gpa
And if i am lucky i'll get a full ride to MICA, i live so close and already got letters from em

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthe-theory-liz:
The-Theory-Liz Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Don't remember :shrug: I know my ACT was better than my SAT though :o
:iconhumanknotgirl:
humanknotgirl Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Surprised how many people favored the ACT over the SAT. I never took the ACT because the college I applied to only needed an SAT score:

Reading: 600
Math: 570
Writing: 740

1910 overall. And then I went into a major that required a lot of math. God help me.
Juneias Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
God is too kind to have made math xD good luck
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
over 9000!

...anyone? anyone??
xP
:iconverdantautumn:
VerdantAutumn Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I remember taking the ACT back in June of 2010 right after I completed my junior year of high school. I got a 25 overall composite score, but I think I lucked out a little, because I excelled in the English and Reading sections. I have always been a slightly above-average test taker with subjects I enjoy so I guess that was a contributing factor, but I dont think I could get a perfect 36 score without feeling sick or get terrible anxiety about it.

Although I took my ACT after my junior year, it has taken me until now to actually go to school. After I graduated in May 2011, I took a year off from school and relaxed my mind and worked part-time so I could figure out my goals and what I want to pursue in my life. I was going to go to college in the fall, but I moved to another state in the summer and I wasnt able to figure out shit like financial and and applications and all that until after I moved, so I decided to go for this spring instead to a decent university.

I am very thankful for my 25 ACT score and my 3.56 GPA. It is something I do not and will not brag about, because I did work hard and wanted to do good in school. It was a personal choice and not one influenced solely by my parents wishes. Some people have different situations, and one of my real-life friends is a good example of someone who is a piss poor test taker but she has the drive and determination to improve and study for what she wants to become.

If you have to go to a community college to get to a university you want to go to more, then so be it. It's just a choice and if it benefits your being to go about this way despite your scores, then more power to you! Universities would not have these programs in community colleges if they did not think about those kids in a similar situation as yourself. It might not be fair to some, but you can't please everyone I suppose.

I am going to SCSU and I am excited, so I extend my excitement in hopes that you find a good option for you soon :)
Too much stuff to worry about
Hopefully my hea doesnt implode
6months til high school is done
I do not want to leave
Nnnot ready
:iconverdantautumn:
VerdantAutumn Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
e-e I understand the feeling to an extent.
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I forget my ACT score (it was pretty good, though), but my current SAT is a 1820.
:iconurus-28:
Urus-28 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What the hell is that ??? :confused:
Add a Comment: