Offensive behaviour

An idiot just made an ugly comment on my work. This is his exact words: "The fuck is this shit?". I don't know what to do. I tried asking him for an apology nothing works. Please help if you can!
Comments131
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ignore him, he obviously isn't worth the time :| Now if you met him in real life you could kick him where the *cough cough* ...ahem.
Grow up and brush it off. Welcome to the internet.
When you put what you make (or don't make, as some people just steal stuff) on the web, you gotta be prepared for negative reactions to.
People don't need to apologize for that, no mather how crudely they put their dislike. Because for god's sake:
PEOPLE MAY DISLIKE YOUR WORK AND TELL YOU THIS. AND YOU NEED TO QUIT THE ILLUSION THAT PRAISE IS THE ONLY REACTION THAT IS DECENT!
Ignore that person
:rofl: Your response to someone who types that kind of thing is to ask for an apology??!? :eyepopping:
Do those kind of words sound like they came from someone who gives a shit?
What should you do!
Hide the comment, block the guy, quit? Reconsider the meaning of life? Surely.
I'm not very good at giving advice, but I know some others who are. Prosaix, TortureDevice, Valagour, ThereAreNoTurkeys, and HippoRimJob are all very kind and supportive people.
They probably have some kind of psychological problem. It's not you, it's them. Just keep drawing. You'll get less and less insults the better you get.
Find out where he lives and club him!

(but not actually)
Get on with your life!
I agree. I won't let some whack ruin my life.
That is the spirit kiddo!
Welcome to the internet, my friend. Treat trolls as you treat them in real life, completely ignore them. =]
Idiots are everywhere - especially on the net, where they can hide behind a screen. Don't put too much into it, at don't let it get to you. My suggestion: Ignore the prick.
you look like you just got here. first of allI don't think making a forum thread about this is the best idea because you're bound to attract a lot of attention and the trolls that usually come with it. this thread is already on the list of the most popular threads for the day

second, if you run into any more people like this I say it's best you don't reply to their rude comments. it may make you feel angry at them but in the end nothing you do or say will change their mind. report the comment as spam or just hide it
It think it's better that way.