Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 152

Tomboy or girly girl?

:iconshikooko:
Shikooko Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Oh, gods... I spent so much time searching for the right place to ut this in because I'm just plain tired and stupid right now.

To the question of the day: Tomboy or girly girl? And yes, I mean it as a girlfriend, lover, crush, whatever romantic. Even as a friend with benefits.

This question is free to answered by anyone who is attracted to females or could imagine they'd be into the fairer sex. So, people, let me hear your thoughts! I would really be glad if you put some soul into that answer and explained why on Earth you prefer your choise.

Thank you and have a fine day! Waiting for your opinions!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Somewhere in between, for relationships, for everything else I'm not too fussy. :shrug:
:iconrocket-child:
rocket-child Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
I'm a tomboy but I've never met a guy who prefers me over a girly girl
Shikooko Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
That's a shame... Luckily I've met a few. Good luck with finding such!
:iconrocket-child:
rocket-child Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
I've always been considered 'one of the guys' so when we grew up my friends went after girly girls.

Also I don't flirt like normal girls. I use to tackle and fight with guys I liked (even friends not just romantic interests), it was my way of showing physical contact without hugging but they just thought that I was weird and that I should act like 'a normal girl' :(
:iconmarinrin:
MarinRin Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, if I was a boy I would rather go with the tomboyish one because I think girly girl can be pretty "self-centered" (y'know with salon, make-ups etc)
Just if only I WAS a boy lol ^^;
Yeah, that's true...
:iconstrawberrygumiho:
StrawberryGumiho Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If I were to go for another woman... I think I'd want someone who fell in the middle. Like Amber from F(X), she looks very tom-boyish, but is still stylish and girly. A good balance.

[link]
She DOES look pretty stylish...
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am such a tomboy that often people mistake me for an actual guy. I find it amusing :lol:
Shikooko Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Surely :D
Add a Comment: